Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Woops misread your post. Still let's tribrid sometime. :thumbup:

Done :)

tribriding? I wantz in.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Well it took forever to actually find a Corp team today lol, but eventually I did. The leader of this team has had some incredible luck, the best I've ever heard of. In 3 days of no life Corp she had seen 5 sigils and 2 elixirs, 1 Arcane and 4 Divines. She got a divine. So I was hopping the luck would keep up and we'd see a a Divine, I was wrong but oh well haha. I managed to pull some onyx bolts which meant today was a profit to, unless you count the overloads I used :o Still it was fun haha. I won't be on tomorrow because I'll be out till late, but on Thursday I feel like a bit of DK's. Will hopefully be going with Lowc (if he's on) if not I'm happy to go with anyone, just drop me a message here or PM on Scape. Well thats all for tonight.

Later guys ;)

4sDIn.png

No fair lol I've done over 10+ wyrm tasks for no hex/focus. -.-

Grats on 90 slayer. :)

Haha don't worry Ani, patience pays off. I've had 5 Desert tasks, 1 focus, 2 jungles, 2 hex's.

And thanks :)

Lame. xD

Good luck corping if you plan on doing more.

I was considering saving for an arcane (cool acronym ftw) but decided it's not worth it unless I mage.

Thanks Ani I do. I've decided to not go ahead with Armadyl until I ls a Sigil, regardless of what it is. So I have sold my skirt and am in the process of buying a BGS for Corp. So just gonna be doing a mix of DK's and Corp for now :P Really looking forward to it to :)

4sDIn.png

Thursday sounds like a good day. I'm going to try to do Wgs today and be stocked for Dk's by thursday. By the way we can trio ls if you'd like to get Aeil to join.

Low_C.png

Thursday sounds like a good day. I'm going to try to do Wgs today and be stocked for Dk's by thursday. By the way we can trio ls if you'd like to get Aeil to join.

Sounds good, although I'm in Aus and I'm, not sure where you guys would be. Its currently 7:50am on Thursday morning for me and I'd be able to DK from like 3:40pm.

4sDIn.png

Thanks haha. Need to get some new drops so that I actually have some awesome drops :P

Today was fairly quiet. Was just Corping all afternoon, did that new quest to. Only memorable things about corping were missing a 6 man elixir and getting 20m def exp :)

20mdefexp.png

4sDIn.png

Did a duo DK tribrid this morning with Lowc (finally :P). It was a good trip apart from all the crashers. Unfortunately not many good drops.

lowcaxe1.png

Axe to Low

The round after the axe I got a D stone and was a little sad, then the next round I got this off rex

slh1.png

Then the round after that I got this >.>

mudstaff1.png

In total I finished with about 350k more then Low, probably just due to my yak haha.

duodksls1.png

4sDIn.png

Just finished a zammy duo. Wasn't to bad although because I have basketball it was cut short. Was a pretty funny trip because Alex (Deadchild666) had to keep logging to help his mum, so we did a few non cs kills. Going in there with a higher lsp then him I figured I would probably get all the arrows, well he got the first. There was only 1 more arrows drop that trip which went to me, although it was one of those non cs kills, so no lsp wasted :D

Alex died so we called it a trip, didn't bother going back because I have Bball. When I was helping him with kc I got these though, found it quite funny ^^

dboots32.png

Going to see Iron Man 2 after Bball so that should be good. When I get back I might hit up a Bandos LS mass to see if I can get anything, alright see ya later guys.

4sDIn.png

If I could get on rs I would go bandos- but I cant! nice drops btw- I need to start solo-maging some more!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Haha thanks Ambler, but the drops haven;t even started yet ;)

NOW you made me interested. I want to see some even more amazing drops :D !

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

No one can even keep up with you though :o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Alright so nothing interesting has happened in a few days, just a bit more Corp and such. Did a bandos mass today in hope of getting a hilt or chest/Tass, didn't see anything lol, except a D med :|

After that I figured I might as well try a TD mass, that was okay although it was only 4 people, my god its an army! But yeah it was still fun. I thought that I hated TD's but I have to say I am really reconsidering that statement. I know that I have been dry there for a long time, a very long time, but that still isn't really a good reason to hate the guys that actually launched my bank in the first place.

Soooooooo new plan :D For the next few days I will be Ls'ing Bandos and TD's in small teams, max of 4 man in the hope of getting something good, once I do, or once I give up (unlikely ;)) I will then attempt to solo TD's for a few sets of Claws. At this point I have solo'd 5 claws and Cs'ed 1. I always sell them, even if I didn't need anything but cash I sold them haha. But this time I'll keep the first pair I get. Anything after that I get to sell and breath more life into my bank :D Heres a little list of items that I wouldn't mind crossing off with a few claws drops:

Ranger Boots

Bandos Tassets

Bandos Chestplate

Armadyl Plateskirt

Armadyl Chestplate

Onyx Ring (i)

Now thats actually a lot of claws, but I'll just get a few of those items. The best possible scenario at this point would be to LS some tassets, then I would solo 2-3 pairs of claws, 1 to keep 1 for ranger boots and Arma skirt and then the other for either chest pieces or general cash :D The onyx ring, well we can all hope can't we. I think they're only about 40m or so street at the moment so I could just sell some other stuff to make that up. Then again I might also just attempt to stick with Corp till I get a sigil, I really enjoy it but the lack of even seeing a sigil is starting to get to me lol. I haven't seen a 20m+ drop in well, I honestly can't remember, not since last year O.O

Well thats it for me, see ya later guys :P

4sDIn.png

Another little benefit of all this current Corp and future Corp/TD's is that it will probably get me the charms for 99 summoning. Yes soon enough I will finally be achieving the goal I actually set this blog up for lmao. How sad that its taken me this long to even come close, oh well :P

4sDIn.png

tds suck. i died on my first one :[

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Been keeping up with what I said, just TD's and the a bit of bandos. It's funny how when you pick up something you used to do a lot how good you can really be at it. TD's are exactly that for me, back when they were first released in November '08 I knew they would be good and by April '09 I had already made over 100m there. Back then that was heaps for me haha. So with the knowledge and experience that I now have I will just be living at TD's as much as I want to. I'll still do a bit of Corp and DK's if people ask me to, but asides from that I'll just be doing TD solos and duos. My main goal for this will be to rack up the charms for 99 summoning and along the way the cash for 99 herblore or very close to it. If I manage to pay off 99 herblore before summoning then I might even look into starting 99 construction sooner than I had expected.

TD's are fun again, they're just as great cash as ever, and I haven't enjoyed anything in RS as much as killing TD's since I was last killing them everyday back this time last year. Let the good times roll, and with the the cash and charms that I want :)

4sDIn.png

Free bump :thumbsup: When I get back on ill go zammy or kbd with you?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]