wolf bones !!!

hyjack01

There wolves on mountain next to catherby. They are quicker to kill, but slightly farther away from the bank (a BoB should cancel this out).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

There are a lot of wolves in the first level of the SoS. I think they drop wolf bones (but only normal bones in f2p). It's multi, so if you bring a cannon you should be able to (Idk if you're allowed, though).

Speaking on cannoning, someone told me you can get quite a lot of wolf bones if you cannon the Ice Wolves.

The wolves down in the Stronghold of Security are faar better. There's more of them, closed up n a small area, and are only level 15ish.

I thought those only dropped regular bones... but yeah, that's because I only killed those in F2P. I stand corrected. This is actually a very good way to make money right now.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

I am curious, is there any other use for wolf bones besides low level summoning, and making ogre arrows? Why the interest and why is the price for them so ridiculously high? They do give a bit more experience to prayer when buried but that doesn't seem a logical reason for the current GE valuation.

I am curious, is there any other use for wolf bones besides low level summoning, and making ogre arrows? Why the interest and why is the price for them so ridiculously high? They do give a bit more experience to prayer when buried but that doesn't seem a logical reason for the current GE valuation.

High level summoning. And they're unbuyable and rising because of some manipulation clan.

High level summoning. And they're unbuyable and rising because of some manipulation clan.

Aha, I didn't realize they have a high level summoning use. And, of course the clan thing makes sense in this context.