79-85 Ranged at aviansies

Deathmath

Oh you dont have to waste money camping as banking takes 1 minute. Just bring a RoD, tele to Cwars, bank and tele back to Trollheim.

Wait wait. Are you serious? Waste money camping? If you have 15 open slots, buy B2P tablets and collect 15 bones you have 120 HP from about 1,1K gp. That sure as hell beats your monkfish-whatever-food you're doing.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

Camping

Less range pots

Less decent food.

B2P isnt very .."good" persay, an inventory of range potions (maybe two fulls?) and pineapple pizzas along with a spot left for bars = win.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Like Ray said camping actually reduces your exp per hour by a notable amount.

Personally I take about 5 bunyip pouches (1 summoned), 1/2 summoning pots, a few pineapple pizzas, normal supplies and the rest range pots.

Without range pots your 5 to 10% less kills per hour.

Banking take a few minutes in which time you can restock on supplies, heal on cheap food, restore prayer and so on. Banking often also allows you to bank the herbs which soon add up.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Well i'll try to help best i can.

At 79 Ranged you could easily manage 100 Kills an hour, so that brings you down to 50 hours.

With 82 Defence and atleast 170+ Ranged Def bonus youre going to use a B2P tab about ever 50 Kills (if you use it along with an E E) so that brings you down to about 100 Tabs. As for bolts, 15k bolts should be more than enough. As for profit, Its always best to asume less rahter than more. From my experience i would go on 0.8 Addy bars per kill aswell as 1k in alchables every kill. this puts you on a total vallue about 3k per kill. So youre looking at about 300k cash an hour (15 mil for 5k kills).

Exp is hard to determine but lets say the avg. HP of an aviansie is 75. Thats 300 exp per aviansie. Killing 100 should get you 30k exp an hour easily. 5k kills should get you about 1.5mil exp.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I got 100 kills an hour potting, at 87 range, in Ranger set, arma, fury, and z book. I was also trolling, erm, posting on these forums, which I am sure reduced my attention by at least 10%. I would say that obby rings are a waste, until 90+ range with void.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]