Pak yack and prayer at your house

bedman

Simple questions:

1) does your burner last long enough to burn all the bones of you and your packyak.

2) do you fill your whole pack yak, or just as much as you can do at once (23 normally). Otherwise you need extra banking, which might not be worth it.

I have had the burner run out on me while using the Tortoise, so bring 2 sets of Marentill instead of 1? You still burn 52 Bones per trip this way (At least double of what it is with a normal inventory, with no BoB.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Not done it since the update but I used to be able to do a tortoise and my own inven on one set of marras.

Same here. Has the update slowed prayer, then? (If so, is this going to remain the case?)

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Not done it since the update but I used to be able to do a tortoise and my own inven on one set of marras.

Same here. Has the update slowed prayer, then? (If so, is this going to remain the case?)

well, make X slowed it down.

I'd rather it be slower than losing days because of carpal tunnel.

Just take 2 sets and see how it works out.

May I ask, does it come up with a warning on the burners running out now?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

How it is atm:

If you are good with you're timings then:

you're invent + war tort = last perfectly for 1 set of burners (& a little more)

If your bad with timings or lag

you're ivent + war tort = little over 1 set of burners

So all in all pak yak is a waste. War tort gives the right amount for perfect timings and is much ccheaper

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

How it is atm:

you're invent + war tort = last perfectly for 1 set of burners (& a little more)

So all in all pak yak is a waste. War tort gives the right amount for perfect timings and is much ccheaper

Care to explain how war tortoise is cheaper when the pouch costs 10k and only lasts 3/4th as long?

How it is atm:

Care to explain how war tortoise is cheaper when the pouch costs 10k and only lasts 3/4th as long?

Pak Yak pouches are generally pretty hard to buy as people keep them for usefullness, whihc means the overall time, effort and cost in getting them is more than getting a tort.

Plus the extra clicking required to get the right amount of bones wastes time.

And on top of that the lack of using the yaks entire invent means you're kind of wasting half its usefulness, whihc can be used to get loads of dosh trianing other skills

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

okay paw, what you were saying is just plain wrong.

I just used my pack yak, totally filled, and the burners lasted long enough.

So, what we have:

Pack yak: 3.5k each, can use full invent + your own with 1 set. Pouch lasts one hour.

Tortoise: 9k each, can use full invent + your own with 1 set. Pouch lasts 48 minutes.

Getting pack yaks is no effort for me since I'm going to use them to lvl up my summoning anyway. Yak hides slowly buy in GE, which is fine for personal use (I get a few hundred in a few days, which is much more than enoug for my pack yak useage). Getting hides yourself is quite easy. Tortoise shells however cost a whopping 9k ( ? ) each. Getting the second yourself takes a lot of time.

What do you mean with extra clicking to take right amount of bones?

I am filling my yaks whole invent, so I see no problem. I just need to bank once more, but that is worth it. I am already 96 summoning so I dont see how I could be getting loads of "dosh" (what is that?) in other skills.

If you u can use whole yak invent i guess they retweaked times, before you culdn't.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I was always able to use a whole Tort + my Invent and still be able to leave my house and come back with the burners still lit.

I don't see how everyone else was having problems with this.

Also, when I kept my alter open people with Yaks would come and go all the time, they never complained. I believe one or 2 of them told me they could use their Yak + invent before burners went out too.

I finished prayer training in May by the way. (Post 'burn-x' option)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I was training prayer last week.

You can slow Offer-X all of the bones in your yak and inventory before the first set of Marentil runs out. I switched between 30 and 26 bones in the yak and both could fit on one set of marentil. Just bring 2 new herbs each house teleport and you'll be fine.

Foooman.png