[TWR] Akeldama taste True Ownage

True_Ownage

waraftermath.png

True 0wnage ~~Vs~~ Akeldama

Link to the declaration: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=808399

Winning clan (both name + initials): True 0wnage

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Losing clan (both name + initials): Akeldama

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=akel

A week or so back Akeldama approached us for a war here on TWR, Killamonsta agreed on the following rules:

•  
    [*:pjqtsyec]Full out,

[*:pjqtsyec]Classic Map | Center Bounds

[*:pjqtsyec]Melee and Binds allowed,

[*:pjqtsyec]Offensive magic and Ranged not allowed,

[*:pjqtsyec]No Corrupt,

[*:pjqtsyec]Rings allowed,

[*:pjqtsyec]Warworld 11,

[*:pjqtsyec]Date negotiable: Saturday 12th September,

[*:pjqtsyec]Time negotiable: 3:30PM EST.

Once again, we managed another record pull, however it was abit lower than what I wanted. Was disappointing to see Akel pull under 20 despite we had a week prep, although I understand if you thought it was early.

True 0wnage Starting: 29

Akeldama Starting: 18

True Ownage Starting:

09091220.36.00.png

Akeldama Starting:

09-09-12153535.png

As Akel rushed in we had 1 dc. We started by piling Crelcluap whereas Akel piled Nick1313137. Our binds started off poor and credit to Crel who tanked solidly. Nick outlasted however, and we used our number advantage and great binds to finish the war fast despite superb sniping from Akel who left a few binders on low food. Also props to pretty much all of Akel, you all tanked very well, would love a matched next time.

True 0wnage Ending: 24

Akeldama Ending: 0

09091221.02.12.png

Thanks for the fight, like I mentioned earlier I think next war between us will be Matched. Hope TWR takes us more seriously now. ;)

New account: Jack

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when is multiclanning allowed?

hidalgo.jpg

[ CLAN ]: Hidalgo301 is in 9 clans. | Clans: Team Relentless Ending, Tempted Killers Ending List, Divine Hunters, Corrupted Knights, Bucket Unit, Deadly Reign, Dragon Spirit, True 0wnage, Crashing Sw | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Hidalgo301

You all have the warlord of CK on your ML?

-- Clan Envy --

mithos.png

09091221.02.12.png

You provided you own proof that yous multi clanned, this is against the rules of the TWR, and isnt allowed how is an explanation needed when it is right in front of us.

wait here is there starting too

09091220.36.00.png

Both pics provided by them and posted when they are fully aware of the rules CK and T0

As well

[ CLAN ]: Hidalgo301 is in 9 clans. | Clans: Team Relentless Ending, Tempted Killers Ending List, Divine Hunters, Corrupted Knights, Bucket Unit, Deadly Reign, Dragon Spirit, True 0wnage, Crashing Sw | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Hidalgo301

I still dont see how an explanation is needed when its right in front of you.

Perhaps he asked to be removed or left the clan and didn't follow through in getting off the ml. Should be interesting...I though CK left twr not get frozen but shows how much ik haha. Good pull otherwise by t0.

How is that our problem its against the rules and its posted clear as day, rules are here to be enforced, and at the time of the war he was on both ml's and both ml's are part of twr.

Its pretty plain and simple tbh, the TWR Mods makes rules to be followed you allow it here then you are encouraging it.

Perhaps he asked to be removed or left the clan and didn't follow through in getting off the ml. Should be interesting...I though CK left twr not get frozen but shows how much ik haha. Good pull otherwise by t0.

How is that our problem its against the rules and its posted clear as day, rules are here to be enforced, and at the time of the war he was on both ml's and both ml's are part of twr.

Its pretty plain and simple tbh, the TWR Mods makes rules to be followed you allow it here then you are encouraging it.

Not encouraging it rofl. I'm saying a possibility - you seem mad...don't attack me rofl.

6590ew.jpg

Not encouraging it rofl. I'm saying a possibility - you seem mad...don't attack me rofl.

Not mad nice assumption, pointing out the obvious :)

Don't know why your wasting time about one person rofl. Big deal they have somebody on their ML that most likely quit CK. What part of FROZEN are you not getting? Maybe he left with the other leaders? The leader obviously didn't update the memberlist.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

yo, this is just a misunderstanding we had him as a "clan friend " rank. but w/e :wall:

There's your proof. And it wasn't like 1 person would have effected the ending anyway lol. Good game though yo.

yo, this is just a misunderstanding we had him as a "clan friend " rank. but w/e :wall:

Sad how your colors just changed (see post to your current ML) you obviously just removed him aswell.

EDIT: Look at the color of hidalgo in the previous picture, plus the color of the warlord changed. Please don't lie =D>

-- Clan Envy --

mithos.png

Sad how your colors just changed (see post to your current ML) you obviously just removed him aswell.

Sad how you're trying to gain a win because of 1 person where there's clearly been a misunderstanding, we wrecked you, good game, now accept the loss.

Kthnxbai.

There's your proof. And it wasn't like 1 person would have effected the ending anyway lol. Good game though yo.

Doesnt matter he is on both ml's at the moment and he is on CK's ml as a warlord when the screenies where taken warlord is a far stretch from clan friend. Point is you know the rules and the proof has been provided its pretty plain and simple. When the rules are out there and you are aware of them dont break them. And if the Leader of CK didnt update the ml he could have easily went to runehead and asked to be removed. And lastly CK may have quit but in the rankings they are currently frozen, so again at the time of this war hate to tell you T0, maybe you should reread TWR Rules and become familiar with them as so you don't break this rule in the future.

As well we cant claim a win off it, we lost the war but T0 shouldnt received there points as a rule was broken, may it be a learning lesson for them if that is what TWR Mods choose to do. I expect us to get our points for the war as we came and fought and didnt break any rules, but giving them the winning points for this when they clearly broke a rule and have now tried to change there ml to cover it up.

also heres hiddys quitin app, hes a good friend of ours thats the only reason he was on our ml as friend anyhow.

also i know in the thing he asks to put him off ml completely but richardrace the person who managed our ml i guess decided he wanted to make a clan friend rank because they were really close.

090912183922.png

and yea the reason our for the colors changing on our ml is cause our ml wasnt workin well earlier. as you can see the ranks all are messed up atm. also i know he was, but he was ranked as a "clan friend" i took him off a bit ago cause its just gonna cause more contraversy to leave him on... also ull notice i removed the clan friend rank completely.

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

Grats, doubt 1 member could have changed the outcome.

Its not about the win, its about following the rules, if you allow one clan to break rules, then everyone else is gonna break the rules, i mean why not they allowed these people to break a rule.

so before you post, 1 person wouldnt of made a diffrent, its not about the win, its about the rules, and keeping them around

Its not about the win, its about following the rules, if you allow one clan to break rules, then everyone else is gonna break the rules, i mean why not they allowed these people to break a rule.

so before you post, 1 person wouldnt of made a diffrent, its not about the win, its about the rules, and keeping them around

right but the thing is he really was just a clan friend to us. im pretty confident that rule was put in so that clans cant fight in 1 clan then another the next day. also richard the person managing ml only did that cause he thoughtit wouldnt mater as long as his rank was friend.

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

Thank you for the evidence CK, as you can see mods it was just a misunderstanding.

@ Rain, I've been here and been through more than what you have, I think I know the rules, kay? ::'

I saw the ml and saw what he was get to at the time, and if he was on both your ml's as it is shown a rule is still broken he should have sat out this war or went to runehead to be removed from the ml. And if you know the rules why did you let him war.

BTW what clan puts clan friends on the ml, nice excuse

right but the thing is he really was just a clan friend to us. im pretty confident that rule was put in so that clans cant fight in 1 clan then another the next day. also richard the person managing ml only did that cause he thoughtit wouldnt mater as long as his rank was friend.

well if you read up to mithos post, you can see he was not set as clan friend but as warlord, so please do not say he was set as clan friend, if you argue the colors were the same for both ranks, then dont, because then that makes your clame worse, as he can war for both clans and not get caught, meaning rule evasion. Also please explain to me, why you would have clan friends on the memberlist and why they would be the same color as a rank in your clan