Broad bolts?

tigershelby2

New shop updates + limited stock = significant block on the supply. Before there were infinite broads, but now there are only 3k per person.

That's exactly why unfortunately.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

so they wont be dropping?

Its more then likely to reach adamant bolt prices, unless Jagex increases the supply of broads then it will hover around the price of other metal bolts.

so just look at whic is cheaper addy or brad when i need to restock?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

so they wont be dropping?

Its more then likely to reach adamant bolt prices, unless Jagex increases the supply of broads then it will hover around the price of other metal bolts.

so just look at whic is cheaper addy or brad when i need to restock?

Just do what I do, go to a slayer master and buy 3k broads along with 3k feathers (from ge/fishing shop) and make the bolts yourself whenever you need to restock. It should still cost you 56 gp/bolt if you make them yourself (along with fletching exp).

randomkcopyq.png

Just do what I do, go to a slayer master and buy 3k broads along with 3k feathers (from ge/fishing shop) and make the bolts yourself whenever you need to restock. It should still cost you 56 gp/bolt if you make them yourself (along with fletching exp).

However 300 points = 300/35 runes reward = 8.57*250 casts of magic dart = 8.57*107k = 916.99k training cost!!!

That means you have to make 916.99k / (126-56) = 13k bolts to break even.

However 300 points = 300/35 runes reward = 8.57*250 casts of magic dart = 8.57*107k = 916.99k training cost!!!

That means you have to make 916.99k / (126-56) = 13k bolts to break even.

ya, but as much as i use broad bolts, it would be worth it for me as i would probably make the 13k needed in a month or less

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Don't forget though, you should still be able to buy the Unf. Broad Bolts. Just keep stocking up on them until you can make them and just make in one big batch. But probably don't get more then 10k of them.

And you probably shouldn't worry about buying dart tunes unless you bought most of the rewards and have your tasks block. Be sure to keep some points as well to skip some tasks. And whatever you do DO NOT buy the experience with the points. It would be stupid Imo.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Btw, 3k bolts a day is enough for anyone. Use mith until you can buy them with points eh?
Little off-topic, but you have a good point here. People are moaning too much about limited stock after we were spoilt with infinite stock. Every player has the ability to buy much more of most items than they could possibly need.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Btw, 3k bolts a day is enough for anyone. Use mith until you can buy them with points eh?
Little off-topic, but you have a good point here. People are moaning too much about limited stock after we were spoilt with infinite stock. Every player has the ability to buy much more of most items than they could possibly need.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]