[TWR] Legendz defeat Night Killers

infinitone

Oh, i thought it was downing dk? Guess you couldn't down dk (maybe cause they downed you) today so you tried your luck on our war, i see.

I don't think DK was out much today. I know they downed 1 mean newb like 50 times :lol: Kid kept running into ni tried to tank them but never did dk show up. [ 1 mean newb is like dk leader or something i think :thumbup: ]

Dude,you serious?if you dont know anything dont talk plz.We were hunting ph and after we had 100+ kills we ended lol,we were tired of hopping after ph. Every1 feasted from ph free r00n lol. We met rt in world 21 or 17 (forgot),when we were banking and we fought them for like 10min,then they hopped.After that we hunted some more ph and ended.

Some pics would be nice lol. Like honnestly general never sees you out personally. shut us up with some pics of your kills or something. I still think NI is wrrecking DK [ You said everyone got r00n from ph you obviously must have taken some screenie ]

Y take sceenies?no need to post on rsc that we downed ph coz every1 know that dk>ph+ni

But Team X > DK 8-) ........ just pullin ur fingers. Mach... =P~

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

see you cant even backup you were there :lol:

ps "everyone in rsc" loled. almost all rsc knows ni is better /is rooting for us.

lets do this, next time you go out with dk, take a picture, otherwise, I will tell you what dandaman did, you have no idea what ur talking about, your just wannabe dk, your never out with them.

lol u made me lol irl,im active,its coz u always die you are your never in wilderness lol,thats why u dont see me

champ.gif

see you cant even backup you were there :lol:

ps "everyone in rsc" loled. almost all rsc knows ni is better /is rooting for us.

lets do this, next time you go out with dk, take a picture, otherwise, I will tell you what dandaman did, you have no idea what ur talking about, your just wannabe dk, your never out with them.

lol u made me lol irl,im active,its coz u always die you are never in wilderness lol,thats why u dont see me

showed pics of me, also have posted previous pics of me pking in addy walk out in rune. I seen khangirl1 with ph, seen zq with dk, seen soulja melle leading fallins on dk (tought he had quit rs, seen everyone but you.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

were any of u 2 even playing rs in the old wild :lol:

I even checked a vid of ni + ph clearing dk, I dont see you anywere, I see myself spamming and at some rightclicks, but I dont notice you, if you find yourself I will give you a 25k trick

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

I even checked a vid of ni + ph clearing dk, I dont see you anywere, I see myself spamming and at some rightclicks, but I dont notice you, if you find yourself I will give you a 25k trick

l0l u need some1 to give you 26k trickz,maybe you upgrade to rune lol.Maybe at that you havent saw me coz i have been busy irl coz of school and stuff.You can ask ktv if i'm active, he asked me like 10 times to join ni lol

got 200+ sets don't need more

champ.gif

l0l u need some1 to give you 26k trickz,maybe you upgrade to rune lol.Maybe at that you havent saw me coz i have been busy irl coz of school and stuff.You can ask ktv if i'm active, he asked me like 10 times to join ni lol

got 200+ sets don't need more

use them.

didnt know dv had multiclaners, but cant say it surprises me L.

and no need to fight dk in rune, we almost always win anyways, and It would really be idiotic to crash in rune.

besides, wats the point, if I can use addy , gain rune from you guys, make money.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

Amazing how the topic can be changed so easily from Legendz defeating NK to business in PvP

Gz on your win Lgz. :thumbsup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Amazing how the topic can be changed so easily from Legendz defeating NK to business in PvP

To be honest I don't see what DK, NI, or PH has to do with our win...

It's ok if you want to discuss this all, but it's not really in the right topic...

So if you wouldn't mind, contine your discussion in RS/IRC/TS or somewhere else on these forums...

LGZ has 3 wins (if you count our win against TEH (a bit later that day) as well) in a row since unfrozen now, and we're going to keep it up!

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

It's ok if you want to discuss this all, but it's not really in the right topic...

So if you wouldn't mind, contine your discussion in RS/IRC/TS or somewhere else on these forums...

LGZ has 3 wins (if you count our win against TEH (a bit later that day) as well) in a row since unfrozen now, and we're going to keep it up!

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

your own leader bring pvp business up. but yeah #team_tpr if anyone wants to keep discussing this.

infinitone, I loled too when we cleared da and rage xD

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

your own leader bring pvp business up. but yeah #team_tpr if anyone wants to keep discussing this.

infinitone, I loled too when we cleared da and rage xD

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

well idc about you :lol: and who is zq?:o

??????? When did I come in this??????? And in my opinion DK > NI

OT: Gratz again LGZ, I don't think that was NK's best pull. But good job!

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

well idc about you :lol: and who is zq?:o

??????? When did I come in this??????? And in my opinion DK > NI

OT: Gratz again LGZ, I don't think that was NK's best pull. But good job!

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member