Kanye West steals Taylor Swifts moment at 2009 VMAs

Hugger_88

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do politicians really need to comment on these things?

Well of course he has to comment on it when someone asks him. He can't just say "No comment" or else it'd seem suspicious. But yeah, I don't see why they'd ask him about something like this.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The Obama comment wasn't actually part of any interview. I think it was before an interview, and he was under the impression that it wouldn't leak.

Politicians can have their say on anything they like. The thing I like about Obama's comment in contrast to comments from other politicians is that it's refreshingly honest, obviously because he thought he was just talking to someone one-on-one, not to the public.

The Obama comment wasn't actually part of any interview. I think it was before an interview, and he was under the impression that it wouldn't leak.

Politicians can have their say on anything they like. The thing I like about Obama's comment in contrast to comments from other politicians is that it's refreshingly honest, obviously because he thought he was just talking to someone one-on-one, not to the public.

Yeah it was supposed to be off te record, I think they were preparing to do an interview with the press when he was asked about it.

The ODB incident was hilarious though because he was trying to be polite about it and ended up talking nonsense/ "Wu Tang is for the children" :lol:

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

• 4 weeks later...