Kanye West steals Taylor Swifts moment at 2009 VMAs

Hugger_88

That guy is a total tool, im glad hes banned =D>

Banned? :?

lol did you not see the pic i posted? check page 1... i couldn't mute kanye but i sent a message to a jmod friend... no permaban for kanye though...

Get ur runescape crap outa off topic.....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol did you not see the pic i posted? check page 1... i couldn't mute kanye but i sent a message to a jmod friend... no permaban for kanye though...

vcz3sx.png

Good luck with that. This is a runescape website... :thumbdown:

hahahaha just a bit of fun... plus... theres been like 8 rs related jokes about this in the thread anyways (i guessed...)

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

hahahaha just a bit of fun... plus... theres been like 8 rs related jokes about this in the thread anyways (i guessed...)

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

I agree (with abbey), not funny at all.

And if he is actually banned from VMAs that would suck so much, I would have nothing to laugh at.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

And if he is actually banned from VMAs that would suck so much, I would have nothing to laugh at.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yes i know that but theres a reason for off topic :roll:

vcz3sx.png

Yes i know that but theres a reason for off topic :roll:

vcz3sx.png

so if he gets an award they can send someone to his house to give it to him? of course i doubt it... his fanbase AND record sales dropped overnight....

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

so if he gets an award they can send someone to his house to give it to him? of course i doubt it... his fanbase AND record sales dropped overnight....

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

i tried looking for a version that Viacom hadn't blocked, and this was the closest thing I got:

[yt]VxKIcrDsJAs[/yt]

(and for the record, i think the whole thing was staged. MTV did the same thing last(?) year with Bruno and Eminem.

Kanye was probably going up there regardless of who won. He gets some attention, and the VMAS get some much needed attention)

160vy.png

i tried looking for a version that Viacom hadn't blocked, and this was the closest thing I got:

[yt]VxKIcrDsJAs[/yt]

(and for the record, i think the whole thing was staged. MTV did the same thing last(?) year with Bruno and Eminem.

Kanye was probably going up there regardless of who won. He gets some attention, and the VMAS get some much needed attention)

160vy.png

He did that with Justice/Surface 2 Air too. I like how he thinks his opinion matters more than other peoples'.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

He did that with Justice/Surface 2 Air too. I like how he thinks his opinion matters more than other peoples'.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

*In moderator voice*

Lets stop this arguing. :shame:

THE MASTER HAS SPOKEN! :o

That I have. ;)

If you really want to watch it, just watch it on MTV's website. They own it, it won't be taken down there.

I added a link to the first post linking to a video of it.

[yt]VxKIcrDsJAs[/yt]

I love all the parodies people are making. I also saw a text from last night that was hilarious but my brother showed me on facebook so can't find it to post. :(

tFtfA.jpg

*In moderator voice*

Lets stop this arguing. :shame:

THE MASTER HAS SPOKEN! :o

That I have. ;)

If you really want to watch it, just watch it on MTV's website. They own it, it won't be taken down there.

I added a link to the first post linking to a video of it.

[yt]VxKIcrDsJAs[/yt]

I love all the parodies people are making. I also saw a text from last night that was hilarious but my brother showed me on facebook so can't find it to post. :(

tFtfA.jpg