Kanye West steals Taylor Swifts moment at 2009 VMAs

Hugger_88

I thought this was the funniest thing ever.

I don't care for these awards, as they really mean nothing, it's MTV people... Get your brains working.

It's just an opinion he felt like presenting, nothing too much to be worked over for, people make big deals out of any outburst nowadays.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was the funniest thing ever.

I don't care for these awards, as they really mean nothing, it's MTV people... Get your brains working.

It's just an opinion he felt like presenting, nothing too much to be worked over for, people make big deals out of any outburst nowadays.

People make these things a big deal because their rude and the people that are doing them are people who a lot of people look up to especially our youth. There are other ways he could have presented his opinion rather then running on stage to ruining her moment. Yes I mean I thought it was funny but do I think it was right? No. Is it going to stop me from being a Kanye fan? No. Kanye is know for stating his opinion. *cough* President Bush *cough* but this wasn't the right time nor place to do so.

tFtfA.jpg

I seriously wish i could shoot him in his [developmentally delayed] [wagon] face right now.

Whoah man, calm down. No need to get violent.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Does Kanye feel no embarrassment?

Kanye West feels no pain.

I feel like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave... That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.
tFtfA.jpg

Does Kanye feel no embarrassment?

Kanye West feels no pain.

I feel like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave... That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.
tFtfA.jpg