Pc or Sw from 92 to 99 hp?

Vezon Dash

It's a waste of time to actually go out and train for 99 hp, trust me. Regardless of how many days you have left, it's a better idea NOT to focus on 99 hp. If you plan on training combat anytime at all, you WILL get 99 hp eventually (I have it with only 2 99 combat stats), so any time you spend training it exclusively is wasted.

And you do not want to waste 40 days.

It's a waste of time to actually go out and train for 99 hp, trust me. Regardless of how many days you have left, it's a better idea NOT to focus on 99 hp. If you plan on training combat anytime at all, you WILL get 99 hp eventually (I have it with only 2 99 combat stats), so any time you spend training it exclusively is wasted.

And you do not want to waste 40 days.

It's for your friend? Might as well tell him that.

Plus you could most likely get 99 hp + 1-2 99 melee stats within 40 days training slayer or normal melee spots.

It's for your friend? Might as well tell him that.

Plus you could most likely get 99 hp + 1-2 99 melee stats within 40 days training slayer or normal melee spots.

Well, look at the xp difference... 4 Points on the Vet boat = how many hitpoints xp? (i've no idea) then factor in how much time each takes.. For example, is vet boat takes 2mins, you'll be getting 2 per a minute which is x amount of xp.

In SW each games take 20minutes, so find out how many points you get (avg 2 i would assume), then find out the xp.

For example, if its 4k xp per points, thats 8k per game, which is about 400 xp per minute (or whatever it is at this current level)

Then also factor in how many hitpoints you'd acquire per game - for example, pc is atleast 60 xp per game? SW would vary i guess...

So in answer to your question;

Pc - 2 * xp = x amount of xp per minute

Sw - 2 * xp / 20 = x amount of xp per minute

There are many other variables but this is a general view.

Well, look at the xp difference... 4 Points on the Vet boat = how many hitpoints xp? (i've no idea) then factor in how much time each takes.. For example, is vet boat takes 2mins, you'll be getting 2 per a minute which is x amount of xp.

In SW each games take 20minutes, so find out how many points you get (avg 2 i would assume), then find out the xp.

For example, if its 4k xp per points, thats 8k per game, which is about 400 xp per minute (or whatever it is at this current level)

Then also factor in how many hitpoints you'd acquire per game - for example, pc is atleast 60 xp per game? SW would vary i guess...

So in answer to your question;

Pc - 2 * xp = x amount of xp per minute

Sw - 2 * xp / 20 = x amount of xp per minute

There are many other variables but this is a general view.

Gin, you also have to factor in that you won't get into every SW game, assuming you use a SW clan.

Ah, that is true. And the times when you log in and find 20mins left of a game... Hm, i really dont agree with sw/pc'ing hitpoints level anyway, but it thought i'd try help him out :D

Tell your friend to find out his xp rates than maybe we can help more... No one knows his stats. :?

Gin, you also have to factor in that you won't get into every SW game, assuming you use a SW clan.

Ah, that is true. And the times when you log in and find 20mins left of a game... Hm, i really dont agree with sw/pc'ing hitpoints level anyway, but it thought i'd try help him out :D

Tell your friend to find out his xp rates than maybe we can help more... No one knows his stats. :?

Of the 2 I believe Soul Wars is faster. I have had a bunch of friends choose soul wars over PC, maybe because its new or maybe because the exp is better, I couldn't tell you their reasoning. However, I used to be an avid PC'er and I can say HP exp isn't the best thing to spend your points on their.

For example, a friend of mine got 99 hp at Soul Wars and it was extremely fast. It seemed like 1 day he was telling me he's getting 99 hp at SW and the next he was getting 99 hp. He probably started around lvl 95 maybe 96. (Now I do not mean he literally got 99 hp in a day but it seemed very fast, maybe a week and a half.)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Of the 2 I believe Soul Wars is faster. I have had a bunch of friends choose soul wars over PC, maybe because its new or maybe because the exp is better, I couldn't tell you their reasoning. However, I used to be an avid PC'er and I can say HP exp isn't the best thing to spend your points on their.

For example, a friend of mine got 99 hp at Soul Wars and it was extremely fast. It seemed like 1 day he was telling me he's getting 99 hp at SW and the next he was getting 99 hp. He probably started around lvl 95 maybe 96. (Now I do not mean he literally got 99 hp in a day but it seemed very fast, maybe a week and a half.)

Apparently, my signature was to big.