Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

89 Divination and also got 113 Dungeoneering. With just dailies, I should be 120 in 5 months toplel.

After 99 Div I'll be loldging though, so should be 120 within 1-2 months of all 99s sweg.

6PGZi.png

99 Hunter sweg. Got 95-99 in 3.5 days, not too bad I guess.

<@Ryan`> .07track hunter
[\\]RuneScript- *** [ 07TRACKER ]: [hunter] Exp gains for Icelandgal10 in last 1day: 1,135,085 (98->99) | 1wk: 3,584,480 (95->99)

Next up 99 Cooking and Fletching. After that probably going to look at Thieving and Fishing weeeeee.

6XOiC.png

Did the quest to unlock Blackjacking today, it's not too bad but RIP wrist. Got a quick level and then did Cooking.

Will be doing Blackjack until 91.

Managed to get 80-85 today, gainscape.

6YPRQ.png

6ZaoT.png

Any chance of a large donation if you never return to RS3 again?

(return to RS3, Primacy isn't the same w/o you bruh)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Sry my true intention was not conveyed very well over the internet it seems.

Ryan please come back to RS3 because I think that it is better than 07 and also we miss you and your swagalicious self in CC (donation optional).

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Hey mish, shut up, someone has to keep up the legacy of Suomi, the original donationprod.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Sry my true intention was not conveyed very well over the internet it seems.

Ryan please come back to RS3 because I think that it is better than 07 and also we miss you and your swagalicious self in CC (donation optional).

Stop posting.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Blackjacking is quite nice tbh, at 73 Thieving now. Started farming Snapdragons again, so some nice profit there yo.

Got 87 Cooking and another 1.8k or so Raw Sharks left, won't be continuing with 99 until I have all the Sharks for 99 banked which is like another 42k lel.

The money for those will come from 82 Runecrafting, dem Laws, Snapdragons and Blackjacking profits aint too bad. Reached 76 Runecrafting.

70iIx.png

71z5M.png

• 2 weeks later...

Quiet week but been at work a lot, RIP. Managed to get some levels, mainly nooby ones such as 62 Str and 67 Agility(ty Barb) as well as some sweggier ones such as 77 Runecrafting and 85 Fishing.

7cDTF.png

7dwFc.png

@ Leik - get back to using Effigies and lamps on Summoning m8

@ Gwyn - sweggersaurus'

@ CBJ - No m8 u wish

@Ping - 69 :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Decided to just finish 99 Cooking so that's the current plan. Will take a few days, and make a little profit YOLO

7eFVC.png

99 Cooking sweg. Next up Fishing. Doing herb runs(snaps) to fund 91 Runecrafting with Lavas yo. Although 99 Agility, Thieving and Fletching will all come before 91. :(

7kqfy.png

63 Strength, 86 FIshing and 68 Agility gained today. Sweet gains yo'. Did a few herb runs which were nice profit too, logging my runs atm, so should be nice to view profits when I'm done.

7ltio.png

7lzGq.png

64 Strength and 87 Fishing today, top gains of a yoloing pro.

Will try for 65 Strength, 69 Agility(lol 69) and 88 Fishing tomorrow, no guarentees though ho's.

7mSym.png

65 Strength, 69 Agility and 88 Fishing today. Just got out of hospital having been in for 2 days. Was just supposed to be a small OP where a muscle which was wrapped awkwardly around a bone would be untangled. However, it turned out I had to get a bone removed, with two bones fuzed together.. Doctor said I'd be walking the same day previously, now I'm in a beautiful pink cast for 2-6 weeks! Means I can get some decent Fishing gains though. Keeping up with the Snap herb runs and been merching as well. Managed to bank 91 Runecrafting with Lavas, just need the Earth runes to go with it as well as the supplies for 82 Magic via Superheating(RIP bank).

7rGSW.png

7rMI1.png

7ru1D.png