Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

Was going quite hard recently, gaining 71 Smithing and 75 Magic. The idea was to get 82 Magic which would get me around 80 Smithing so that once I've done 99 Fishing and 98 Agility, I would do 91 Runecrafting with Lava runes. However, a weird glitch happened and when I logged in and went to do my herb run, I only had one of every item in my bank. I wasn't hacked, the IP was the same as the last time and what's the chances they'd guess my bank pin? I've e-mailed Jagex about it, but of course, no reply. Lost motivation a little since then, but still doing some Fishing.. G

Passed 1600 Overall and got 70 Agility.

7wqVX.png

the IP was the same as the last time

I thought it stopped showing the last logged in IP long ago?

Either way, if there's really some random bug that resets someone's bank stacks to 1 everything, that makes me want to play OSRS even less.

the IP was the same as the last time

I thought it stopped showing the last logged in IP long ago?

Either way, if there's really some random bug that resets someone's bank stacks to 1 everything, that makes me want to play OSRS even less.

I always lobby on RS3. I'm not too sure what it was. There was a rollback when the servers went down and my bank got lost in it lel.

I'll screenie later on just about to get off, if only it was just my cash pile! Every item unfortunately lol.

RIP ~ 39m cash, 10k Mage longs(u)&bow strings, 450k ess and Earth runes, 1.2k Binding Necklaces, 25k Gold ore and Nature runes, 500 Snap seeds, 1.4k Snap herbs and more but can't think :P

Ahhh well. YOLO

Haven't banked yet, will post pic as soon as I do!

Got 70 Strength this morning, and got 73 Agility and 94 Fishing today too. Not sure I'll be able to maintain a Fishing level/day now, a bit too much exp and I like playing PS4 too much to spend all day Fishing! 99 in 8 days or so though, so all good. :>

7Ewiw.png

7EwEW.png

So a friend quit today and gave me some GP :)

Timing couldn't have been better since I need GP to bank le 91 RC with lavas mcyolo.

Got 80 Crafting and a few other levels today, slacked with quests but mannnnnnnn, fkquesting.

7ScDx.png

So a friend quit today and gave me some GP :)

:'(

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.