Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

back to rs3  :wub:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I have a hard time believing that lmfao

for the sake of discussion, how much cash was it?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

is he coming back to rs3 to cap citadel  :) ?

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Huehuehuehue. Was doing a herb run and got a seller for some ess so I grabbed stack. Was only 19m I lost which is barely 1/4 of my bank. But still 20 hours more of Runecrafting at 91 I need to do to max. RIPRIPRIPRIPRIP.

Anyways. Got 77 Herblore before that happened and still probably going to get 80.

Got 80 Prayer, Construction and Firemaking banked too, but unsure about getting them atm.

608996ce8b.png

Id sell your con/fm supplies and perhaps your prayer too so that you can remerch again and make back what you lost (dropped)

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

My week of RS is just going from bad to worse. Saw some kid selling Magic longbows 1350 each. Thought I'd pick myself up a nice little merch.

Had enough cash for 11k so would have made around 1m from it for literally no effort. Nope. He removes, adds back. Me being sleepy don't realise he's changed to Maples and goodphite 14.85m.

Once I sell these Maples it'll be a loss of 11.5m...

So yeah. A lovely 30m lost this week. Could it be that I'm actually worse than Mish?

18c2cddacc.png

Got 96 Fletching and 81 Thieving today. Should get 99 Fletching in a few days. Also 81 Thieving unlocked the second last room for PP.

Strong possibility Thieving may be my next 99 after Fletching. Also decided, will most likely just get 85 or maybe 90 Mining before pursuing 99 Runecrafting. Just want to make my bonk so I can do 99 Slayer.

4d5db380dd.png

fec73f0b3c.png

Possibly 99 tomorrow. Managed to get the rank 7 Fletching 6 hour log record on CML. However, being the idiot I am I forgot to track before I logged out. So technically I have no record! Good fight idiotscape.

True story. I'll do neither m8! :(

Changed my name to Ryaan.

81 Runecrafting. Officially going for 99 lel. Will do some Mining/Agility/Woodcutting along the way, but main objective 99 Runecrafting. Lovely picture for 81, am I Mish yet?

4bd998dbc2.png

Now we can bro!

Got 82 Runecrafting and 78 Herblore. Making a healthy profit atm. Got 91 banked, as well as a load of Snapdragons and seeds.

At 91 I plan to bank 99 as well as do 99 Crafting and make a start on 99 Farming.

62700ed8e5.png

5a43cb5891.png