Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

80 Firemaking and 87 Mining achieved. Keeping up with the Snapdragon herblore runs so I am making nice profitable gainz! At around 950 herbs atm and around 330 seeds left. Will make all into Super Restore when I have used them and that should be 80 Herblore(I hope). May do 80 Construction in the coming days.

5020ef1499.jpg

7bbc969676.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

83/99 Thieving. Been so busy with work over the past 2 weeks. Been out the house from 6:30 am to 7:15pm! Then when I get home I cook then fall asleep.

Will be doing 99 Thieving as my next 99. Got roughly 1400 Snapdragons banked too, dat Herblaw exp!

2ef5a1cdd3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got 70 Hitpoints to finish off all stats 70+. Not far away from all 80+ but don't want to do Slayer at the moment. Need Barrow's gloves first!

80 Construction and Woodcutting in the coming days as well as hopefully 176 QPS. Will end up getting Quest cape doing 1 quest a day as it's probably needed for Achievement diaries and future Comp cape sweg.

89c4c13d13.png

Eventually for the first ever time unlocked the fifth herb patch today toplel. Should add to my profits nicely for Farming.

Going to finish off 80 Woodcutting and Construction in the coming days as well as to continue questing. At 151 QPS, so hopefully get Barrow's gloves in the coming week. Happy days.

c5ML3k5.png

Did a little WC but hate it so much compared to when I trained it back in the day. Was like 96 before Ivy got released and did a mixture of Yews/teaks to that level but Yews inefficient and Teaks so [bleep] shit. RIPERINO WELP. Unsure whether to bank a few buyables for diaries.. Make get 91 Smithing because it's most leik(ely) for Varrock diary.

1c6744420c.png

Sounds like james a slave to the woman yo

also lolqp

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Got 79 Construction and 81 Herblore today. Sold off my Restores I've made from Farming for 25m and a nice 12m profit. Will get Agility, Magic and Woodcutting levels tomorrow and maybe sneak in 80 Construction!

74958b84cd.png

Got 91 Agility, 86 Magic and 78 Woodcutting today. Making some good profit at the moment from Snapdragon runs.

Current plan; 99 Agility. Get Achievement diary requirements so I can get Varrock Elite armour, Ardy Elite cloak and Fally shield[can't remember which one]. 99 Mining then 99 Runecrafting. Enjoying scape again atm, so hopefully max by the end of this year even though that is 1500 or more hours away lel.

cVlmyy0.png

Getting closer to all stats 80+. 80 Construction tomorrow and probably Woodcutting on Friday. Doing Agility at the moment as well as keeping up with the Snapdragon runs to make dat bank.

200b6a6095.png

Done a little NMZ recently to get 75 Defence and some binds after I lost my Imbued Zerker ring doing Dream Mentor looooooool.

Also banked a load of Farming seeds. Got a Runecrafting competition with my clan starting on the 15th so that should be fun. Hoping to get 86-ish Runecrafting during that. Might continue to 91 before I do 99 Agility. I'll see how the gainz go. Managed 80 Construction as well. Legal AHK are so nice. Wish I had started using them earlier!!@@

6bdfc1e168.png

Maple/Papaya/Calquat

47c3f7d308.png

Yeah man gotta leave the favourite skill until last. Well, the last of the grindy ones. Will probably do Slayer after Runecrafting, Agility, Mining and Woodcutterinoing!