Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

Passed 1800 Overall. Been doing a little Runecrafting too. Dem Cannonballs and Prayer pots expensive.

I have 140ish Snap seeds left, once I've finished planting and using all them going to growing 4.7k Avantoes for 77 Herb yo.

c32baad88e.png

Hey Grape :> hope all is well, yeah got you added.

Achieved 70 Slayer, got like 13k exp to 70 Ranged. May do one more task(got Greater Demons so should get me the exp) then that's me done with Slayer until 99 Runecrafting.

Top 1.2k Overall. Progress may slow down a bit now, going to be finishing off my Snapdragon seeds then growing 4.7k-ish Avantoes for 77 Herblore. Doing some Woodcutting, Thieving, Fletching and Rooooooooncrafting hypppppe!

Will post a picture of my pro Slayer tab tomorrow yo'.

b39e5a5530.png

Thanks :> Yeah Orion Pro is deffo worth it. I only really use it for the Farming tool(tells you when patches get diseased etc OP to hell) but there's other useful features on it too.

Currently RC'ing and maaaaaan it's so nice. I love the Abyss :>

Here's a picture of my "Slayer tab". Not that it's much just to 70 Slayer, but still, nice to see. Will be collecting all loots to 99 when I eventually go for it!

d1dc0723e7.png

4 Ranarr seeds, 2 Lantas and 11 Snapdragons. Herbs self-explanatory. :>

Won't be active for the next week or so ingame, got literally no time so RIP gains!

Also.. Just seen this on my Facebook.. Major Leik moment for someone... FACEPALM

9a9d18d1b3.png

Thanks :> Yeah Orion Pro is deffo worth it. I only really use it for the Farming tool(tells you when patches get diseased etc OP to hell) but there's other useful features on it too.

How is that legal? That's the (near) equivalent of introducing the Remote Farming spell to OSRS except automatic.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

It shouldn't be legal. But Jmods have said Orion is perfectly fine to use, and as long as that is the case I'm willing to benefit from it :)

Decided I'm going to play both RS3 and Old school. Since I was an idiot upon release and made played OSRS on my RS3 main I've decided to set myself a new challenge I've never done before. Creating a DIY account(inspired by Itam) which I'll just be plodding along with. No real goals as of yet apart from 83 Hunter. Need to make dat early bank and get some useful items! RS3 update. Got 91 Divination, should have 99 within a few weeks I'd imagine. Once 99, will be doing all my Completionist cape requirements(God help me) whilst doing my daily loldg challenge and stinkholes!

The birth of Ry DIY!

fd9da0254b.png

7d9f75f75a.png