Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

87 Hitpoints, 84 Ranged and 97 Herblore. Expecting 99 on Wednesday at the very latest! Gains be good at the moment. When I banked 99 Herb, Range pots were 3170 each and now they're like 2500 :< Leaving the ones I've made so far in the GE for 3k so I don't lose too much more than expected. Also, I'm now less than 200 levels from Maxed total yay.

5d9b51d503.png

8b73821ade.png

Ayyy they cute. 84 Slayer. Will get 98 Herblore tonight. Will also gain one more Ranged level before 85 Slayer. Hopefully get one more level in each of the melees too. Going to do 85 Construction after 99 Herb. Then yay for a week of Woodcutting... After that week I'll be working on 99 Crafting and 90 Smithing so I can knock off the Varrock diaries. After the diaries time to go live at the Quarry for 115 hours :))))))))))))))))))

633df82b46.png

Eyyy Mish Crafting will be quick. Doing Air Battlestaffs which are like 350k+/hour. Just gonna not be for over a week due to Woodcutting clan comp!

Yo BXP I follow your lead of staying shit oooooooooooooooh.

0fa2f3af77.png

94 Crafting. Last level before the clan Woodcutting competition starts. Spending tonight and tomorrow with le girlfriend then at a Halloween party on Saturday night so RIP gainzzzz

508af31c80.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ayyy so it's time for my "play rs3 for a week then go back to OS". It hasn't happened for a while so it was due. Just majorly burned out from Old School at the moment and I don't see it ending any time soon. Anyways, got 94 Divination and should get 115 LOLDG in a few days.  Got enough Bxpprod for 99 so hopefully that doesn't take too long. After that I plan to get the Comp cape(I literally have every single req to do :-[ ). Will also do some Slayer, Natures and maybe some Cooking depending on the prices.

ac239f7f97.png

Ayyy managed 93-96 Divination today. Hopefully 99 mid next week. Working 1-9 Friday and 8-6 both Saturday and Sunday RIP. Playing a live poker tornament on Saturday night and Sunday evening will be spent with the girlfriend so not too much time for gains. Max cape will be back next week though.

341fd71069.png

• Like 1

Stop actually training div and dg legitimately and just do comp reqs while you do caches and sinkholes+dg daily challenge every day, you make me violently sick now I have to clean up all this vomit off my pants, does being good at osrs = terrible at rs3? I can't deal with this, your girlfriend should dump you, maybe then you'll be remotely good.  :wub:

• Like 1

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Yeeee so I reached 600m total exp. Only 4.6b to!! May get 98 Divination tonight. Life has been real busy so haven't had much time to scape(not that that's a bad thing).

a84b161601.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ayyy back to 07 lmao. I was majorly burned out from Old School and thought I'd give RS3 a try. That made me realise how shit RS3 is and how much I prefer le Old School.

ca0fc73ff0.png

5f81b8e03d.png