Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

• 3 weeks later...

98 Agility. Also got 93 Magic but screenshot my game of poker instead of the level lel. 99 most likely in a week. Working a lot as well as super needy gf = major exp waste!

4ad8092c4c.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Be patient Jamesy young padawan.

83 Woodcutting. Might get 99 Agility early next week. Going to be working on some Woodcutting, Thieving, Mining and Runecrafting for the forseeable future. Should be fun. #NotSoMadGainz

9981af209d.png

Gained some levels. Seriously cbf to finish off 99 Agility but I'll probably do that over the next few days. Only 443k away so shouldn't be too bad. Looking towards 99 Craft soon as well. Prices aren't too bad and it's nice expeeezes.

e5ff8592e2.png

ab2bdceb8d.png

Nub. I started playing the hourly freeroll on our favorite site. Ran it up to 326M. Cashed out 250 to buy stuff then lost the rest. So back on the grind from freerolls.

I did the same thing. Won the daily 50m and got myself

Up to 710k chips and withdrew and banned myself from the site. Now at a 130m+ bank and making dem gains!

I'm gonna start grinding again. I'm at 0 chips atm. Stupid downswing...

89 opens utg to 5x and I call with AQcc otb. Flop is QT2 and he bets. I shove and he calls and turns a J.

Guy open shoves UTG preflop for 100 bb's with K7o I snap with KK and flop is 77X.

So dumb

Alright so I got 99 Agility eventually. [bleep] Puush went down when I went to take my screenshot and it didn't happen so RIP.

Instead I have a screenshot in my new cape with the returning hero known as EmerladFarm next to me. Doing a little Slayer at the moment. Probably get 93 Herblore tomorrow and then make a start on Varrock elite. Totally looking forward to the 115 hours of Granite I have to do :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

d7699eeafb.png

Agility #1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

mfw 99 agil before 99 rc RIP EHP (in relation to time to max)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

87 Attack and Defence. Those levels also got me 111 combat. Will get 83 Slayer tonight. Hoping to have 85 Slayer and Construction achieved before the end of the month. My clan is having a Woodcutting comp starting November 1st so that will sort out all stats 85+.

d187f43842.png