wip comments and suggestions (updated)

PlayBoy89

His right arm (the one with the thumbs down) looks weird. It looks like he's missing the lower part of his arm. Just the upper part and then he gets a hand. It also looks way out of proportion compared to the other arm, and I know that the right arm is suposed to be closer, but then it's still out of proportion.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

in roman times the thumbs down in the gladiator arena meant that whoever had won the battle should kill his oponent, y not have some crazy duel arena scene with the guy as the emperor? lol thats original, there are to many wildi scenes around

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

He looks like Vin Diesel ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol moobs XD, na he's just buffed, the arm i suppose to be closer to u yes, there for u cannot see most of his arm. perportion is 100% accurate cause it was model after a picture of myself. and yes the tumbs down is meant to relate to the ancient gladiators. a dual arena back ground would be nice now that i think about it. thx remoteman. prob if the quaility was better he woudn't look so fat lol. but thx anyways i'll post again when the final product is complete :D

I like how he just discredittedall the gd cc

He quite obviously does look fat as thin people have sides that dip in for stomach area

They do look like moobs, but some reduction ont hier shadows to make em appear smaller will fix tht

And modelling it on u does not mean it looks right

Photos etc of humans can look wrong eg can't see part of arm, but as it is an actual photo ur brain knows it has to be there, but on an image such as this whihc is not real ur brain just sees it as missing. Hence y pixel poses are quite often slihglty different from how you would do the pose in real life

My advice would be to listen to the c/c rather than discreditting what is clearly good c/c without reason

eg when I was making my sig below (first pixel image) i got told robes shouldn't have muscles

my reply was:

Fair point and I know they shouldn't but this is my first pixel so I wnated to try it out

If u really wanna ignore the advice try atleast saying sumat like:

I think the arm looks fine, so am gonna stick with it how it is as it may be hard to alter now. I can see how he may look fat and have moobs, but this again has too muhc detail to edit.

sounds much less OMG ROXOR I DUN WANT TO LISTEN TO UR IDEAS!!!111

happy pixeling

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

lol moobs XD, na he's just buffed, the arm i suppose to be closer to u yes, there for u cannot see most of his arm. perportion is 100% accurate cause it was model after a picture of myself.

Because you used yourself as a model doesn't mean you worked it out the right way. The arms do look out of perportion, and the right arm does look weird. But if you don't want to listen that's fine with me. They aren't my signatures.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

well the guy is not bad at all, very nice actually. I think he looks sorta fat... :? try making his torso a bit longer. perhaps a wildy backround with a few dead people would work with it :D

yes that's true, torso is too small, i only model the top half of the body, the bottem was just inprovising

p943480.jpg

man boobs? i dun think so buddy. you guys are so used to seeing skinny wimps in sigs that when u see a buffed up guy u think he's fat, i listen to construtive cc, i also acknowledge others but i do not have to take em, and "discreditted" all the ccs that i do not think are relevent. who are u to say they are good? their ccs are opinions same my response to their cc.

If u really wanna ignore the advice try atleast saying sumat like:

I think the arm looks fine, so am gonna stick with it how it is as it may be hard to alter now. I can see how he may look fat and have moobs, but this again has too muhc detail to edit.

happy pixeling

sounds good, but yeah i pretty much mean that, just my rash way of presenting my idea. :wink: srry of people here are offended.

sounds much less OMG ROXOR I DUN WANT TO LISTEN TO UR IDEAS!!!111

funny guy :D

To: how2pk

yah i can understand if u think his arm is outta perportion but yet people view things differently, i seem to find no error due to the fact that i model it, and you could be right about the r/l to pixels ;) honestly i thank you for taking the time to look and it and express your opinion but once again i would not take your opinion, just my point of view is different :D

p949445.jpg

I think the reason people are seeing him as fat is because his waist seems to be a little high and it appears his stomach/sides are pooring over his waistline. See what I mean? It's a cool pose though.

If you shaded the hand a bit more, added some highlight maybe to bring it out a bit more the perspective might look a little better. The left shoulder on the armour seems to stick out a bit too far and the chainmail design seems flat. The leg plates look more like pants than armor. Try making the shadow/highlights without wrinkles? Anyways, thats just what I see.

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

p949445.jpg

I think the reason people are seeing him as fat is because his waist seems to be a little high and it appears his stomach/sides are pooring over his waistline. See what I mean?

yeah i think i was trying to squeeze the d legs in, heh true so true

If you shaded the hand a bit more, added some highlight maybe to bring it out a bit more the perspective might look a little better. The left shoulder on the armour seems to stick out a bit too far and the chainmail design seems flat. The leg plates look more like pants than armor. Try making the shadow/highlights without wrinkles? Anyways, thats just what I see.

the thing is, if i try to put rib cage shading, dunno if it would look right with a chain mail on, i mean it's armor dunno if the body small curves are suppose to show.

the tumb advice seems cool too thx.

------------------------------------------------------------

thx all for the comments though, i'll be working on the stomach *make it less fat* lol. (thx remote man, and aperson)and yah i'll shade in the arm (thx aperson, and how2pk i guess =p) with the upsidedown tumb. make the leggings less like pants lol (thx Shadd and aperson) and the background will be a dual arena theme (thx remoteman)

and i guess i'll have this altered by tomarro :D

yes that's true, torso is too small, i only model the top half of the body, the bottem was just inprovising

p943480.jpg

man boobs? i dun think so buddy. you guys are so used to seeing skinny wimps in sigs that when u see a buffed up guy u think he's fat, i listen to construtive cc, i also acknowledge others but i do not have to take em, and "discreditted" all the ccs that i do not think are relevent. who are u to say they are good? their ccs are opinions same my response to their cc.

freesig6jc.gif

So that guy looks fat? You absolutely make no sense. The guy does indeed look chunky, there's no denying it. You just needs to make the torso longer and not so short.