[TWR] Divine Vindicators Defeats The Blacknights!

Guddurulz

Regarding multiclanning:-

The Blacknights declared on us not Blacknight Initiates and let me know guys if i am wrong Blacknight Initiates joined TWR after this declaration? and after comparing the ml of both clans i see most were in yesterdays war,their ml is valid proof so obviously according to rules of TWR its multiclanning. How can be people in 2 TWR clan that is The Blacknights and Blacknight Initiates?

I request the mods plz have a look on it!

I believe junior clans were exempt from the rule when it was put in. I don't understand what you mean Nikhil, the initiates are on both BK's ml and BKI's ml which is why after we have honoured the fight that BKI have arranged with Downfall, BKI will be leaving the TWR. As BKI are on BK's ml we only had to post 1 list...

Oh and BK actually has over 160 members including all the retired members (of which there are alot), unfortunately most of our retired members have been completely retired from RS for over 3 years and are simply there so that they are remembered rather than because they are expected to come back.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknights

we don't use this list for anything really but it's nice to look at and remember people :D

ty for clarifing :rolleyes:

enjoyed fighting u guys

ss-1-1.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me it looks like BK performed better and numbers gave you the win ,you outnumbered by 20+ people yet your ending is with only five,and they even had dcs.

numbers,just numbers.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

well bk impressed us, yet we expected it. They have been known for being an elite clan and in the war only i think 6 of them were lvl 120-, they quickly piled our low lvls and thats how the gap was decreased. but bj bk and gz dv.

p.s nikhil is correct, you can only view the bk vs dv pics if your an accepted member of dv, so how was lord not spying? because if he was generally browsing through forums, he wouldnt been able to see the pics, because you have to be signed in to view that.

but end of, unlucky bk, hopefully we meet you guys again soon.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

well bk impressed us, yet we expected it. They have been known for being an elite clan and in the war only i think 6 of them were lvl 120-, they quickly piled our low lvls and thats how the gap was decreased. but bj bk and gz dv.

p.s nikhil is correct, you can only view the bk vs dv pics if your an accepted member of dv, so how was lord not spying? because if he was generally browsing through forums, he wouldnt been able to see the pics, because you have to be signed in to view that.

So your telling me that Lordmaximu5 was spying on war aftermath topic pictures? Oh my goodness, he deffinitely leaked those out to the TIF Community, oh wait, didn't you post those here too? So how is that spying? Spying is generally when you get information about PvP Wars, PKRI's, and stuff thats crashable, and go crash it.i doubt DV would be in any danger seeing as both the declaration topic and the aftermath topic are on public display on Tip.It. That's not spying.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

091010135207.png

What a suprise, Jc used to do that same line when he was in LGZ. Come up with a different design :grin:

However Unexpected. BK hasn't been pulling their usual 40-50 lately.

GRATZ!

OMG JC GOT A COPY RIGHT ON R00NSCAPE DESGINS???? OMGG who cares if they line up like that it looks cool. I'm sure Jc didn't create it either :P.

Yeah, that's how I used to mass Legendz lol when I was leader. Nice to see people using me as their inspiration for their ideas. :^_^:

New account: Jack

to me it looks like BK performed better and numbers gave you the win ,you outnumbered by 20+ people yet your ending is with only five,and they even had dcs.

numbers,just numbers.

BK was out pulled

DV was out leveled

At one situation it was dv 18(100+) BK 16(120+), And we got win from that situation :)

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

So your telling me that Lordmaximu5 was spying on war aftermath topic pictures? Oh my goodness, he deffinitely leaked those out to the TIF Community, oh wait, didn't you post those here too? So how is that spying? Spying is generally when you get information about PvP Wars, PKRI's, and stuff thats crashable, and go crash it.i doubt DV would be in any danger seeing as both the declaration topic and the aftermath topic are on public display on Tip.It. That's not spying.

no what im saying is that, you need to be a registerd as a dv member to view that topic, so how did he get acsess to it? must of been using someone elses as his username? anyways i cba to argue

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

numbers,just numbers.

BK was out pulled

DV was out leveled

At one situation it was dv 18(100+) BK 16(120+), And we got win from that situation :)

Also if you were to take food loss/damage/prayer loss into consideration before that point...Not trying to take away your win but yeah don't forget that they've prolly been piled/sniped/lost some prayer and are already weakened. While you guys could have been completly full food prayer etc.

6590ew.jpg

Danger or no danger is none of anyones concern. However, it's the fact that he could have used another DV members account because only DV members are allowed to view such topics..... ofcourse Lord being the X clan Founder has many friends still in DV, one of our members "could" have let him use his/her account on forums. Tho like I said before, now we know our forums anit as safe as we thought. And the term "spying" means many things and not just for crashing PvPs lol. In CWA, who are the callers, who are the fall-in leaders, who are comming or not comming to the war, etc. But ofcourse we can't control our members of who their friends are out side of DV, we will stay alert on some of these issues. And as for DV NOT PVPing....... no comment on that.

As for the DV won only by numbers statements, to some extent, yes our numbers helped alot. But Iam sure MANY of you guys remember of our fight with DF, which I think we out numbered DF by 18 or 17 but DF ended up winning with 25 to 0. But later on that day, DF fought BK with 38 members I think and DF had 40, but BK ended up winning by 37 or something. And now this fight agginest BK, DV out numbered them by 20 and won with 5 left. Yes Numbers has something to do with it, but if you think that's ALL there is to it? :twisted:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Danger or no danger is none of anyones concern. However, it's the fact that he could have used another DV members account because only DV members are allowed to view such topics..... ofcourse Lord being the X clan Founder has many friends still in DV, one of our members "could" have let him use his/her account on forums. Tho like I said before, now we know our forums anit as safe as we thought. And the term "spying" means many things and not just for crashing PvPs lol. In CWA, who are the callers, who are the fall-in leaders, who are comming or not comming to the war, etc. But ofcourse we can't control our members of who their friends are out side of DV, we will stay alert on some of these issues. And as for DV NOT PVPing....... no comment on that.

As for the DV won only by numbers statements, to some extent, yes our numbers helped alot. But Iam sure MANY of you guys remember of our fight with DF, which I think we out numbered DF by 18 or 17 but DF ended up winning with 25 to 0. But later on that day, DF fought BK with 38 members I think and DF had 40, but BK ended up winning by 37 or something. And now this fight agginest BK, DV out numbered them by 20 and won with 5 left. Yes Numbers has something to do with it, but if you think that's ALL there is to it? :twisted:

this

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

first to your forum "spying" thing.. i know ppl in other clans that have access to our forums as well.. just check your members ip usage.... ^^... as for the bk war... they outnumbered us (somehow we dropped 10-15 ppl)

gratz on your win.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

well im gona just put it simple, gz dv gj bk.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

GJ BK... grats DV... hopefully someday you can war BK when they actually pull 50+ as they are capable of it... I bet the outcome would be much different...

As for the underestimating statement... never underestimated but this war topic proves my estimates are almost dead on.

Goodluck against DF when the stakes are a little more evenly matched. BK I promise you we will redeem your loss :)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.