Jagex doesn't care about player opinion

edwardelric87

Face it the OP is just one of those people who like complaining about things when nothing is wrong.

Actually, the OP is complaining about things he himself thinks are wrong.

Otherwise, agreed. Jagex can't just follow everyone's opinion, they must do what's best for the game (anti-RWT updates in particular).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

No matter how much crap we talk behind their backs, no matter how much we rave and rant and complain, they don't have to care. You will keep playing, and money will still be flowing into their pockets.

Yes, they are out to get us and will continue to force us to play their lousy game that they are putting so much time and money into destroying- just to spite us. Crafty.

Who's dumber: the morons making this game awful? Or, the morons who keeps playing it even though they hate it?

They care enough to keep us playing, but not enough to keep most people happy.

Extreme pots.

I don't think the topic creator understands the phrase "care about player opinion." Even if you disagree with jagex removing extreme potions from pvp, it is just plain moronic to say that jagex didn't care about player opinion. Granted, the player opinions jagex sided with in the extreme potion issue could be considered moronic to some people. Jagex did care about player opinions, otherwise extreme potions would be here. The thread creator is just venting, wrongly, because of the extreme potion change.

I don't think the topic creator understands the phrase "care about player opinion." Even if you disagree with jagex removing extreme potions from pvp, it is just plain moronic to say that jagex didn't care about player opinion. Granted, the player opinions jagex sided with in the extreme potion issue could be considered moronic to some people. Jagex did care about player opinions, otherwise extreme potions would be here. The thread creator is just venting, wrongly, because of the extreme potion change.

Oh, so it's a rant about extreme potions?

But didn't Jagex say something about extreme pots being too powerful in PvP?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

i really dont see the whole point in complaining doesnt get anywhere

Actually, it does. Vista. New Coke. Family Guy. Just to name a few.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Yes, but still Jagex just took his prospects of being awesome-one-hit-pk-P0WN-man who can one-hit people and be a general internet bad [wagon].

Of course he's going to whine. His e-peen was deflated.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Yes, but still Jagex just took his prospects of being awesome-one-hit-pk-P0WN-man who can one-hit people and be a general internet bad [wagon].

So it's also a rant about losing his awesomeness with 1HKO's?

I really don't know what's the main subject of this rant now.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

So it's also a rant about losing his awesomeness with 1HKO's?

I really don't know what's the main subject of this rant now.

It's an extreme potion rant hidden behind the disguise of a rant that Jagex hates its players.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It's an extreme potion rant hidden behind the disguise of a rant that Jagex hates its players.

Then it's very well disguised then, because before he said "extreme pots" I only knew about "Jagex doesn't care about player opinion".

This post got rid of my 777 displayed post count. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I just checked the extreme potion boosts on the kbase, and they're 26 points boost. Last time I checked, that's the same as it was the day I saw them on the front page.

I haven't been on in a while so forgive my ignorance. I'd look on the RSOF but...yeah...don't want to sift through a bunch of crap to find an answer.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I just checked the extreme potion boosts on the kbase, and they're 26 points boost. Last time I checked, that's the same as it was the day I saw them on the front page.

I haven't been on in a while so forgive my ignorance. I'd look on the RSOF but...yeah...don't want to sift through a bunch of crap to find an answer.

It's because extreme potions can't be used in PvP anymore.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I fail to see how runescape is now barely playable, unfair and not fun. and anyone who makes such an assumption has to either give up playing the game because of how horrible it is OR offer full solutions to their problems and submit those solutions to Jagex, otherwise complaining about how the game isn't fun anymore, just makes me wonder why are you still playing?

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)