LS OR CS

TeamRealT

I do bandos and a little zammy but i go to bandos like 5 times a week my question is what will be faster money for me doing ls or cs. Obviously it depends on drops but say i was getting decent drops doing both, would it be better to save up drop after drop for higher lsp or just getting a few mill everytime?

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

Well I've never been to gwd but based on a purely mathematical answer...

If the rates of everyone receiving drops is perfectly equal, ls would be better as cs would make you lose some money due to the fact that the coins split are from minimum price, whilst you can sell the item itself for more.

However, this is an example of very-long term gwd-ing.

Also, if you manage to get 2 or more cs-able drops in a trip, remember that they probably don't stack, whereas coins do.

Hopefully my rambling helps you decide. :-P

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

While I have little to no experience with them, the math would suggest that your chances of gaining money with cs are greater then your chances of gaining money with LS. Imagine that you are on a four hour long trip with 5 people. Your group would be lucky to get one or two "rare" drops. Now unless you have a lsp equal to that of someone who had 3 arcane sigils sniped, then chances are (in a group of 5 remember) you will recieve neither drop. Now also keep in mind that it takes money to make money, so in the time that you spent finally getting a "rare" drop, you could have spent the money earned on many smaller drops to merchant or invest in skills.

Plus I think that CS is just more fair.

Rejected.jpg

While I have little to no experience with them, the math would suggest that your chances of gaining money with cs are greater then your chances of gaining money with LS. Imagine that you are on a four hour long trip with 5 people. Your group would be lucky to get one or two "rare" drops. Now unless you have a lsp equal to that of someone who had 3 arcane sigils sniped, then chances are (in a group of 5 remember) you will recieve neither drop. Now also keep in mind that it takes money to make money, so in the time that you spent finally getting a "rare" drop, you could have spent the money earned on many smaller drops to merchant or invest in skills.

Plus I think that CS is just more fair.

Thank you thats exactly how i feeel about it lol i just wasnt sure if it was smart to be doing mostly coin share.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

In my opinion CS all the way, I have made over 30m from it in last month going on weekend (just bandos and zamorak)also I do it because my LSP sucks lol.

If you want to hear an amazing story I was doing a zamorak CS team with a friend and on our 3rd kill we get a spear split which was 800k or so ea, then on our 5th kill we get a hilt split(4m or so) and were nearly craping ourselves with excitement and here comes the best part!! The very next kill we get another hilt(4m or so again)!!!!!! That was all worth 10.3m in 6 boss kills!!! We also got another spear before we left so we had 11m total. For me that was my best trip ever.

I doubt I'll ever have a trip like that again but even with that on average I get atleast one split per trip and because I go with generally small teams I always make 500k+ a trip in pure profit.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I never boss hunt without CS (ok solo solo'ing aside).

LS is terrible without you know you have the best LSP.

Your lucky if you get drop above 500k (ie single drop not 500k loot in total) within a GWD session (well my luck would put it that way, 6 dry 3+ hour trips ftl).

The last thing you want is to spend hours there and the best you have is a rune plate or rune legs.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I'd say coinshare is much better in the longrun, as you never miss out on a major drop. I trio lootshared at sara for around 50 kills, and my two teammates both got a hilt. I spent the next two weeks trying to lootshare a hilt myself then, as I had more lsp than most people, but all I got was 3 saradomin swords, and maybe 6m in normal drops. So instead of 40m in 50 kills, all I got was around 30m over two weeks, going everyday for at least 3 hours a day.

If you bosshunt a lot frequently, lootshare might even out for you over time. Coinshare makes sure you get your money right away, but you only get money, instead of the whole item. Also, you still need to get lucky and get the drop from lootshare, and hope it isn't wasted on normal drops like mine was.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png