Forum question

(If this should be somewhere else, please ask a mod to move it.)

I've been having problems editing a large guide of mine. Each time I edit it now (too add more words) he says "You must enter a post".

I'm thinking that my guide is too big, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what that message means?

This forum is still relatively new, and there have been bugs like that. I suggest pming and administrator, as they are best able to help you.

Also, try disabling rich text editor (if you were using it)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It's not yet fixed. It said "Fixing my editing problem", but I chose to wait until I knew the reason why it said that.

It's a glitch that seems to have occurred in the switchover. I've encountered a couple of topics like it. I think the only way to fix it is to repost unfortunately.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I believe after attempting to fix a thread before, I found the problem using the rich text editor, removed it, but upon editing I received the same message you did. I took a few different approaches, but it always resulted in that message, to which I gave up. I think the thread itself became broken due to the glitch, though you may want to wait for an administrator to give a better look at the problem, I'm just going on personal experience with this issue. :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Is this issue fixed? I have no problem editing that post.

Have you tried adding other text? I can get into the editing page too, but I can't add anything.

I clicked on "Edit", replaced some of the text on the first line and clicked "Submit". It showed this:

editingbug.jpg

You should find it under your profile > edit your profile > settings > general settings.

Thanks! I was wondering why i couldn't simply have BBCode in my posts. =)

EDIT - It works now!!! Still not sure why the Html version didn't ...