Rogue-Trader Puzzle Tool

Jeebe

you only do the puzzle once - one small one and one large one ....after that all of the runes are unlocked

Are you saying I only have two puzzles to do? One of the easy ones and one of the hard ones? What I believe happens is that you can do the puzzles as many times as you want. When you don't take the runes that you earn/"unlock" they get put into Ali's store. The more boxes you open/puzzles you do the more runes that will be in his store (so long as you don't instantly purchase them). But I could be wrong as I've only done the easy boxes and never really payed much attention to the amounts in the store.

Any clarification would be great.

his shop has a low rune spawn rate. to open up the shop you have to complete two puzzles, but the restock it you have to do more

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Jeebe, it looks like you made it in Javascript, that's really awesome. How long did it take you to make and did you already know the math behind it or did you find it from some other resource?

Free Bumpz0rs

So can someone say what is the point? You get cheaper runes from him after the pluzzles? Is it a shop that only you can use or is it a shared store for others who have unlocked it? Does doing the pluzzles more than once unlock more runes? I never have looked into this....

swordwarior.png

So can someone say what is the point? You get cheaper runes from him after the pluzzles? Is it a shop that only you can use or is it a shared store for others who have unlocked it? Does doing the pluzzles more than once unlock more runes? I never have looked into this....

Answer below?

The shop is for your eyes only and will not be shared with other players.

Here's some more info on the reward section. Search the Knowledge base for Rogue Trader and you'll find out all about it.

Once the board is filled and you think you have solved the puzzle, click on the open casket button. If you are correct, a message will appear and you will have the option of buying all of the runes in that casket for a price set for you, or you could look at the runes available and buy them at regular shop price.

Once you have opened both of the caskets once, you do not need to do the puzzles again, however, if you want the option to buy all the rune stock for a set price from the large casket, then you will have to complete the puzzle again.

Buying the large amount of runes for the set price when you unlock the large casket is a good idea. The amount of runes that you receive for this price will be cheaper than buying the same amount of runes elsewhere. However, you have to remember that you do not know what runes you will get in this bulk amount so some players may wish to view the prices of the runes available first, then buy them.

The small casket only contains the four elemental runes: fire, water, wind and earth. The large casket will contain the other nine runes. The combination runes are not available in these caskets.

Still vague about the runes accumulating in Ali M's store. But it seems like the runes are still at normal shop price when you first unlock them but do not purchase them straight from the chest.

Now I want to know if I open up a small chest and I earn 10 Fires, 10 Earths, 10 Waters, and 10 Airs and I do not buy them from the chest but I leave them in the shop (which is how I would find out about the number) and then I do another small box and I earn another set of 10's will I have 20 of each elemental rune in the shop or will I just have the new set of ten that I just earned.

Jeebe, it looks like you made it in Javascript, that's really awesome. How long did it take you to make and did you already know the math behind it or did you find it from some other resource?

Free Bumpz0rs

lol I'm affraid I just took a sudoku solver script and edited it :oops:

but oh well :P

Hey - it still takes quite a bit of knowledge to successfully edit a script. Congratz.

This makes the rune chests really worthwhile now. It takes too long to solve them manually, but the cheapness of the runes is really tempting.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!