Rogue-Trader Puzzle Tool

Jeebe

NOTE: to do this minigame you must have done rune mysteries quest and talk to ali morrisane he will give u a few tasks.

For all you out there who like cheap runes,

or for whatever reason you like to do the rogue trader minigame.

I made something that might help you...

http://websamba.com/jeebe/roguetrader

I've only made this for the big puzzle.

The small puzzle is so easy, you don't need help for that :P

Choose your puzzle from the list

(you might have to check a few to see if they match)

and simply click the "Run" button.

You will then see which runes must be placed where.

If you like you can also place runes on the board manually by clicking on one of the radiobuttons and then on the board.

Instead of the "Run" button you can also choose to take it one step at a time by clicking the "Take step" button,

so you can see which tests are done.

Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions.

NOTE: You must have javascript enabled to use this tool!

it's just a sodoku puzzle... there are several algorithms for solving one and you don't need to run a computer program to use them

Actually, my friend (Math team nerd) made a program that would solve any Sodoku puzzle on his calculator (TI-89 I believe). It said that it took about an hour to solve it, but then again it did run through EVERY possible solution (using various loops and whatnot).

That's just my 2 cents

it's just a sodoku puzzle... there are several algorithms for solving one and you don't need to run a computer program to use them

Actually, my friend (Math team nerd) made a program that would solve any Sodoku puzzle on his calculator (TI-89 I believe). It said that it took about an hour to solve it, but then again it did run through EVERY possible solution (using various loops and whatnot).

That's just my 2 cents

thats only a solution if you have a lot of time on your ahnds (and a lot of patience) :P

Jsut a note to everyone the runes ARE NOT free you still have to pay for them. I think they are discounted a bit but by no means are they free. This is probably not illegal because that type of program already existed on the web, and JaGeX doesnt have sole rights to the game. Maybe im just spewing out my mouth on the legal aspects but even so it makes sense.

P.S. Runes from mini-game rogue trader are not free

• 4 months later...

Oh snap! I even posted on this amazingly old thread! I'm bookmarking this and when I get back to Membership I'm going to flood Ali M's store with high level runes! Quick question though, if I solve the puzzle and do not take them instantly will I be able to go back to his Rune Store and purcahse them at a later date?

That was a lot of exclamation marks... strange

Oh snap! I even posted on this amazingly old thread! I'm bookmarking this and when I get back to Membership I'm going to flood Ali M's store with high level runes! Quick question though, if I solve the puzzle and do not take them instantly will I be able to go back to his Rune Store and purcahse them at a later date?

That was a lot of exclamation marks... strange

yeah, I think you can buy the runes from him for a lower price than normal if you buy them at a later time (you can trade him and it will look like a regular rune shop) though it is not as cheap as choosing to buy all his random runes at once. you should try it a few times :P

yeah, I think you can buy the runes from him for a lower price than normal if you buy them at a later time (you can trade him and it will look like a regular rune shop) though it is not as cheap as choosing to buy all his random runes at once. you should try it a few times :P

Thanks Jeebe! This means I can solve the puzzle a massive amount of times and then purchase the runes for incredibly cheap prices. Very snazzy for you to make this. Try PMing Leesters to get it added to his list of important guides.

Thanks Jeebe! This means I can solve the puzzle a massive amount of times and then purchase the runes for incredibly cheap prices. Very snazzy for you to make this. Try PMing Leesters to get it added to his list of important guides.

you only do the puzzle once - one small one and one large one ....after that all of the runes are unlocked

iamgodzc1.png <<< Click for 99 Fishing Blog!!

Dragon drops: 1 D Med 1/16/06

2 D chains from Dustys 3/18/07 & 4/28/07

2 Guth Spears: 3/5/08 & 6/12/08