upgrade fishing.

nazgul466

fishing seems to be, a little unrealistic in runescape. i mean. yeh sure you can fish sardines and anchovies at the waterside with a net? but not sharks and swordfish with harpoons? therefore i suggest. A player owned fishing boat, you can go where you like through the runescape seas, gear up your boat with bigger and better accesories and choose a port to dock it at? swordfish and sharks wouldnt just hang around waterside docks. they would be out in deep, far oceans. A variety of boats for varied fishing levels. Boats get better as you get a higher fishing level, able to be bought at g.e? or possibly even player made, to add to the construction side of things. feed back what you think?

Sailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about this. it sounds fun but it would probably get annoying. There's already the trawler which is similar to your idea but not quite the same. As an avid fisherman I would like to see some kind of fishing update but I don't think this idea is very probable

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

banking you say?! ha well i have a plan for that ;) are sailing boats not equiped to hold massess of fish untill they dock? ;) just put the fish in a large crate on your boat and bank them when you have loads? and the long animations? well make sailing just as if you were walking?

Asking for logic in a game is like asking for a bagel at a butcher's shop.

In other words, fishing is fine as is.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

So many people complain about making RuneScape more realistic, but there are so many things that aren't, it would be stupid to start fixing them.

Games aren't always meant to be realistic. Once you start trying to make everything that way, you lose a huge fun factor.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

You are suggesting that Fishing be "improved" because you do not feel it is realistic enough and feel it would be more fun if your idea was implemented.

However, it is not practical to do a complete overhaul of fishing.

While I do agree that the idea sounds like fun, a much better idea would've been to aim your suggestion at improving the Fishing Trawler, rather than add a whole new concept to fishing or do a complete overhaul.