What to do with 10m

Gandalf14141

I am quite bored atm, so I was thinking of what I can do with 10m. Are there any 99's I can get with only 10m? If not, what can I do thats fun/what can I do to make that into enough money to get another 99?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

You can get 99 firemaking with 10M actually you only need around 4M for 99 FM and 10-15M for cooking! try cooking monks and re-sell and with the money buy raw monks and repeat.

I've tried FM (Actually 3 times before) but found it way too boring, and as for cooking, I haven't done Swan Song, and my 10m would be around 1m after cooking, I'm trying to think of something that if I went for 99 I'd end with at least 5m

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I've tried FM (Actually 3 times before) but found it way too boring, and as for cooking, I haven't done Swan Song, and my 10m would be around 1m after cooking, I'm trying to think of something that if I went for 99 I'd end with at least 5m

If you're not willing to spend all 10m, don't post saying you're looking to use your 10m on something then?

If you want 5m left then you're only looking to spend 5m.

'Buying' any 99 isn't gonna be fun and exciting, it'll be boring and you'll have to take a lot of breaks to keep it even remotely interesting...

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

plus, almost no-one respects those 99's.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

If you're not willing to spend all 10m, don't post saying you're looking to use your 10m on something then?

'Buying' any 99 isn't gonna be fun and exciting, it'll be boring and you'll have to take a lot of breaks to keep it even remotely interesting...

This.

Honestly, just try something new to keep building your gold (Imo). That way, you can eventually get something you actually want.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

I'd be willing to spend all 10m on something useful. FM is a PURE waste of cash, and cooking is not a money maker anymore. But, yes, I do see where you're coming from

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'd be willing to spend all 10m on something useful. FM is a PURE waste of cash, and cooking is not a money maker anymore. But, yes, I do see where you're coming from

We would be able to help better if you told us what you liked to do. (Do you want to make more money, raise skills, improve combat, etc.?)

You asked us what you could 99 for 10m, and we told you.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

We would be able to help better if you told us what you liked to do. (Do you want to make more money, raise skills, improve combat, etc.?)

You asked us what you could 99 for 10m, and we told you.

I'm just gunna do some slayer or kill some aviansies, thanks for the replies

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

If you want to build your money, papaya's are curentlly probolly the best way to do this, unless you can solo bandos etc

Papayas? Please explain

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

Summon a Fruit Bat with a large amount of Fruitfall scrolls in your inventory and use the Fruit Bat's special move over and over again. Pick up all fruit, sell Papayas for 2.3k each.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Summon a Fruit Bat with a large amount of Fruitfall scrolls in your inventory and use the Fruit Bat's special move over and over again. Pick up all fruit, sell Papayas for 2.3k each.

Oh, I don't have summoning that high, so thats out

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

Buy some decent gear for monster hunting such as verac's and karils. Go try out some god wars dungeon bosses maybe. Or you could spend it on summoning which is very useful.

Low_C.png

Buy some decent gear for monster hunting such as verac's and karils. Go try out some god wars dungeon bosses maybe. Or you could spend it on summoning which is very useful.

I have enough charms for 60 summoning, once I have enough for 68 I'll get that, and as for MTK, I usually put in 750k and check every week on Friday/Saturday

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I agree with the buying good gear. You make more gp faster when you are able to train on harder things. Good Luck. My best ever investment had to be guthens until recently when I got 68 summoning. I love the bunyip.

Rachy <3:

coconutpiesig.jpg

I have enough charms for 60 summoning, once I have enough for 68 I'll get that, and as for MTK, I usually put in 750k and check every week on Friday/Saturday

You need to maintain a minimum of 750k... If you only have 750k in there, you might as well try mining/alching runite ore >.>

You need to maintain a minimum of 750k... If you only have 750k in there, you might as well try mining/alching runite ore >.>

Best thing would be to put 1m in a week and just let it get used and when you go collect top it up so its at 1m again.

What i suggest to get with 10m is either 99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Woodcutting, Mining, Fishing, Agility, Thieving, Slayer, Runecrafting or Hunter. Most of them will probably make you more money then you put in them.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Best thing would be to put 1m in a week and just let it get used and when you go collect top it up so its at 1m again.

What i suggest to get with 10m is either 99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Woodcutting, Mining, Fishing, Agility, Thieving, Slayer, Runecrafting or Hunter. Most of them will probably make you more money then you put in them.

Alright, I'll do that. As for the stats, I'm working on 70 slayer and seeing where that puts me money and stat wise. I'll probably go up to 75 then try something new.

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png