I Need Cash

Maxingmck

Hey I just died with D Claws I was wondering whats a good way to make cash with my stats (200k+) a hour.

Here are my stats:

Gangsta_Mck.png

if you could just tell me the method, cash pr hour, xp per hour, and how to do the method

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Hey I just died with D Claws I was wondering whats a good way to make cash with my stats (200k+) a hour.

Here are my stats:

Gangsta_Mck.png

if you could just tell me the method, cash pr hour, xp per hour, and how to do the method

green drags

400k-600k an hour depending on stats

north room is better in my opinion

stockpile food

and games neclasses

equip armore withdraw about 16 (lobsters is just an example)

and equip games nechlass run south exit the chaos tunnels go north and go threw the portal

kill green drags

pick up the better herbs

rune daggers

green d'hide

drag bones

clue scrolls (and cross your fingers and hope for something good)

and if your lucky a drag spear

tele back to the wildy volcano bank and then repeate

lol my spelling is bad sorry about it but im in a rush

Green Dragons are good with Melee. If you are interrested in Ranging then you should do Aviansies. IMO this is a far better method tha Green dragons because you dont get bored as fast.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Always do MTK at least once per week, also i recommend cashing in on the new update with vials and eyes of newt. I've made over 3mil just lending out my claws with this junk.

Green dragons and Aviansies are what most people will suggest, and they are good money makers. Barrows is also a good thing to do at the moment with pieces so high in value.

Another thing i have started doing is stocking up on items that people buy around the G/E for higher prices because they don't often sell instantly on the G/E

(I keep a stock of 30+ DDS, they took about 4 days to buy on max. 10 Dragon scimmy, and then potions)

Just with casual selling (wherever i saw someone wanting to buy one i would sell them one - I didn't do any advertising!). In one week i sold about 20 at a minimum of 50k each - Another easy profit. What would be even better if you logged on to Edge bank on a pvp world a few times an hour just to sell these popular items and use your trade limit.

Those were all ways to make cash with no effort at all though - just how i do it lol

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Any cash per hour rates at gwd and Aviantese?

Alot of factors determine this. But a rough extime would be 500 - 600k. With an effective method, Void and Obby knives i manage to make over 1m per hour (ofcourse its not all profit).

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

A: Borrow a whip from someone and kill some green dragons.

B: Mount a glory in your house, buy a few dust and law runes, and a few antipoisons, and gather potato cactuses til you have enough money to use other methods.

You could do barrows, as that is apparently good again.

To get the gear you need, you should Runecraft or Mine Gold.

how does it fail

It's relatively bad money until 91 RC, but all that time you spend grinding it could be spent elsewhere for more money. Don't bother unless you like RC for some sick reason.

Actually at 82 Double AStrals are great money. I hear they get to around 1m gp an hour.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Crafting astrals and going through the death rift when repairing pouches will give you 30.4k xp and +799k cash per hour. Taking off 2% gives a final rate of 29.8k xp and +783k cash per hour.

But assuming astrals are 230gp and pure ess is 210gp. This also takes into account all the costs in teleport runes, energy pots, etc.

Buying vials daily is a good way to earn some easy cash. If you go nowhere else, buy at Shilo Village and the Lighthouse general stores--they have the largest stocks. Buying unfinished broad bolts is pretty profitable as well. If you do all those, it's an easy few hundred k a day.

10-15 hours is my best guess.

Well yeah, you are doing 45 runs per hour. Easy to calculate from there.