Earth Eternal - Open Beta

Danqazmlp

Does anyone know anything about crafting yet?

Is it the only skill that will be available? and is it available yet? i'm really intrigued by this tbh.

I'm starting to like this game, shame about most of the stuff they advertise you have to pay credits for but oh well...

homerandfatov1.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plans for other non-combat skills, but they havn't gone into any real detail about it yet.

Yeah, it is a shame that they're so obsessed with the credit shop at this early point in the games life, but if you use the survey thing with a fake email adress, you can earn a couple thousand credits without spending real-life money.

Make sure you use a fake email though, or you'll get bombarded with spam. The inbox and junk folder of my spam email adress have a combined total of 380 messages, all of which is utter crap.

2Xeo5.png

• 1 year later...

In case some of you weren't aware, back last year, Earth Eternal was shut down, due to lack of funding.

It's been re opened again, you could say, to Beta. Is there anyone here that used to play it? I'm interested to see if it's changed much. Unforunately, you have to start your account again though... :/ And you need FaceBook too get an account set up, which I don't approve of, but lets see how it goes.

Here's the link:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg