Earth Eternal - Open Beta

Danqazmlp

Earth Eternal is a full Browser Based MMO. This isn't the usualy browser mmo which is text based with the odd graphical movement. This Is a full, General style (WoW style you could say) MMO which you can play in your browser.

I'm not very good at giving information on a game, but I will try to give as much as possible in this post.

It has very recently moved into open beta, and is still having updates with in-game content coming fairly fast, as well as fairly frequest bug fixes.

http://www.eartheternal.com/

Features:

The time of Man has passed. The great achievements of humankind have been lost to antiquity or reclaimed by Mother Earth, leaving fresh ground for the ancient Beasts from which Man descended to return to Earth and contend with Demons, Faeries, Dragons, Gods, and Titans of old.

Deep, original storyline.

Set in a high-fantasy universe that combines real-world history, legend, and myth with original creations, Earth Eternal incorporates a blend of original fiction, mythologies from Norse to Egyptian, and classic fairy tales into an epic, sweeping story.

Earth Eternal Lore

The lore of Earth Eternal is incredibly detailed and covers hundreds of thousands of years, ranging from the Titan-dominated Lost Ages to the creation and destruction of Mankind to the present-day Age of Beasts.

Vast 3D Landscape.

Earth Eternal's large, handcrafted world, based on a very fictionalized version of Earth, provides plenty of room to explore. You'll find lush forests, barren deserts, snowy mountains, underground dungeons and caves, murky swamps, seaside villages, and more.

Classic Combat

EE's combat system rewards both individual and group play. It involves some level of auto-attacking as well as individually activated abilities. No matter what combination of abilities players have taken, you'll build up 'melee charges' and 'magic charges' with certain abilities and then use those charges to unleash the proverbial hounds on your enemies (who are legion).

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy0x-BBnxRw

As it is browser based, it only takes a few minutes to register an account and start playing which is definately the games biggest selling point. I urge you to at least give it a go if you are in to MMO's.

Please however, don't expect It to be bug free and of WoW standard, it is a free game (with a credit shop) and has to be kept small due to the minimal download.

The community at the moment in the game is the best part. It is incredibly small and incredibly friendly. If you ask for help you will get it, and I have yet to see any arguments or general annoying people. It's also fairly easy to rise to the top, I personally have been playing fairly casually for around 2 weeks, currently level 24, but ranked 91st in total.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems good, unfortunately I think my halls net is gonna be a sod and not let me get on it =[

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is actually pretty fun. Anyone know if there's pvp, and does anyone want to start up a clan?

PVP is still being worked on, but should be with us in the next few months.

You can start a clan in camleot for 10 gold, once i reach that much i'd be wiling to make one.

P.S if you ever need help, pm me ingame > Haddock Crend

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

So far for me, at level 25, I have barely had to grind at all. There are so many quests giving so much exp that you rarely have to just go out and kill for levels. And the quests are not "kill 100 of x" they are much more structured, and if you do have to kill something, the highest i have come across is 20. Mosts quests are gathering items, delivering things to other NPC's or killing bosses.

zqXeV.jpg

God, I played and it was like a clone of the Torchlight interface (which is in turn a clone of a lot of other things) crossed with the graphics and gameplay of Runescape. I thoroughly didn't enjoy it, and I'm someone who enjoys MMOs.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Hrm, the installer doesn't work for me.

Error message: C:\Users\Josh\Downloads\SparkPlayerInstall[Caution: Executable File].part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Well it decided to start working. I got the installer to run, but now there is an error downloading with first file with the installer. This sucks.

Well the first file decided to download, but then the next had another error and I just gave up.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Anglorum is fun, but i'l say you really need to start using the teleport spells there, the place is huge.

Can't wait to try the new thanksgiving event and the message board thing.

zqXeV.jpg

Anglorum is fun, but i'l say you really need to start using the teleport spells there, the place is huge.

Can't wait to try the new thanksgiving event and the message board thing.

The bounty board = faaaast exp. All you need is a party of 3+ people. You're assigned 10 monsters to kill, but each kill by a party member counts towards everybody's killcount. So you get something like 18exp for each kill, but 1500 exp for each assignment, which lasts about 2 minutes :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

That's its biggest selling point, and its also the reason why Rs is so popular, ease of access.

I have so many quests to do, and now with the notice boards, I'm never going to be short of things to do. I have 3 '5 party size' quests to do in the midlands, one '2 party size' queest to do there too, but now i'm in new Badri with a whole new load of quests to do too.

Edit:

Had a funny glitch today, was soloing this instance dungeon when all of a sudden, my character flies into the air and onto the roof of the dungeon, totally outside of it. Eventually I fell off the side and hit an invisible floor a fair distance under the whole dungeon. When i walked under the actual dungeon i suddenly appeared back inside. Strange but funny, i should have stayed up there.

2cnd4m.png

zqXeV.jpg

It looks much better in full-screen, but I play it in a small windowed browser so I can have other things running beside it. It makes everything squash up a bit, but it isn't too bad. But the UI doesn't make or break a game.

Can anybody who actually plays the game post here for me? (My name is Haddock Crend)

http://www.eartheternal.com/forums/earth-eternal-chat/topics/Project-Telephone?page=1#post-237102

*not a refferal link, just a bit of fun*

zqXeV.jpg

Trying it out; it would be nice if it weren't so damn laggy.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I has no large direct download. It works in almost the same way as Runescape, with a small initial download, and the game will download areas and content as you go along through the game.

zqXeV.jpg

I got a new faster internet and I started playing it a little bit. Its okay. My name is Jesus Saves if anyone cares.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I would really like to give this a shot, but I need administer privileges to get past the first install. Any ways to get around that (without getting the admin password obviously)