GOP sabbers

sees_all1

Was playing GOP today.

It stunk, because after waiting 10 minutes to get into a game, I get put on a team with a saboteur. I know this, because they were deliberately pushing our team's orbs to the edge of the map. I know they were not a beginning player, because what beginning player would have a level 3 account with GOP in their name? I'm not allowed to name names, so I won't. But I have to say, communism in GOP sucks.

Also, in the same vein.

I think its absolutely atrocious that GOP is so crowded that you can't get in. I also think that its ridiculous that this piece of content has been out for more than a year, and it still has bugs (invisible barrier glitches).

Its also downright mean that players glitch their team, i.e. break when the timer to start is near zero, so they don't get penalized, but no one gets to fill their spot.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I guess you can say GOP fails in general.

Unless Jagex does something major about it I'm not going to play GOP again.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I stopped playing GOP when they've added the activity bar. That ruined Pinkbullet3's and my trick to do a normal 1v1, without being teamed up with fruitcakes who repel their own orbs etc...

This is much more than an idiot hugger / fruitcake. You can tell because usually they'll say "what do we do" or something.

Then they'll attract an orb all the way in, until it gets stuck, and the switch wands and repel it out.

They don't repel orbs all the way out, and if any get close to getting in focus on those instead.

I'd also like to say its a FML moment when a Real sabber joins your team. These people need to go away.

♪♪ And I'm not done

When there's someone on my team complainging that he is the best one there, and the rest of us should all leave cause we suck... well, I start pulling in the other team's orbs and pushing out ours.

Serriously, I'm vicious and spiteful.

Happy words make for happy stabbings.

Meanie words make for angry stabbings.

When there's someone on my team complainging that he is the best one there, and the rest of us should all leave cause we suck... well, I start pulling in the other team's orbs and pushing out ours.

Serriously, I'm vicious and spiteful.

Happy words make for happy stabbings.

Meanie words make for angry stabbings.

Except he started doing it from the get go. Literally the first thing this guy does is repel an orb, and another, and another, before we realize what was going on. Plus, I was playing with other people from my clan, and they're not the type to draw attention to themselves about how good they are. They don't want to, otherwise all the fruitcakes would flock to them.

Also, it seems most of the veterans of GOP knew this guy, but we can't figure out who the main account is.

♪♪ And I'm not done

today i got 2 vs 3 on w60 i had 1 other on my team, and he was horrible, he kept pushing them out of the spots wher i put them and i still won all but 1 altar and that 1 we lost by 1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I've never played it, but I plan to very soon to make a little extra money.

How (if possible) can I avoid things in the above rants?

50/50 games. That's pretty much the only way.

If you try to find a clan with veterans, chances are they won't accept you because you're new.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention