What to Train

Shovelmeface

Y Halo thar.....

As the title suggests Ive once again got bored with training anything in RuneScape. :ohnoes: I've been playing the mini games for the last week and a bit and even they are getting to the same stage :(

My stats are in my sig, and I'm just wanting a couple recommendations of what you, the RS community, think I should train for the next while to stop the boredom getting any worse.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Get 60/70+ all stats. That should keep you busy for a while.

And along the way, you might discover you truly enjoy doing. You can then fall back on that activity in future bouts with boredom.

Probably don't want to hear this, but take a break from RS and enjoy real life haha, but if you don't want to do that, then as said before get stats to 60+/70+80+ etc... By the time you have 80+ all, you'll have a really nice total

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I agree with Gandalf. Quite often, a small break from 'scape is all that's necessary to cure boredom. Or, as I did, I killed myself to get 90 mining, and my newfound desire for fun propelled me to have fun in the game again :D

Perhaps go buy a dds and go 1 item in +1 BH? :P

d9f84e76d7.png

I agree with Gandalf. Quite often, a small break from 'scape is all that's necessary to cure boredom. Or, as I did, I killed myself to get 90 mining, and my newfound desire for fun propelled me to have fun in the game again :D

WEWT! haha

DDSing on a +1 world is pretty fun, even possibly using the SS to do it too, I've seen it done

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Probably don't want to hear this, but take a break from RS and enjoy real life haha, but if you don't want to do that, then as said before get stats to 60+/70+80+ etc... By the time you have 80+ all, you'll have a really nice total

This. Worked for me.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

WEWT! haha

DDSing on a +1 world is pretty fun, even possibly using the SS to do it too, I've seen it done

Definitely, definitely do not do this... If you have such a pathetic life you can do nothing more than feel the need to sit on your computer and run around a bh world 1-iteming people then you really should take a break.

I apologise for sounding agressive, but when you've just potted to fight a target and spent the time gearing up, just for some muppet to do this, its not fun...

As for what to do, mini-games?...They're quite enjoyable if you use the correct worlds.

I myself have had this problem in the past, and my solution is go kill dusties lol. just take about 50 or so b2p and use them all hoping for a d chain drop. An while you are doing that brainstorm different things to do once you are done. In no time at all you will notice you have gained a hefty chunk of combat xp, quite a few crimsons, and maybe a couple hundred k. But thats just me lol

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Get your minigames ranked (Fist of Guthix, Duel Tournaments, and Mobilising Armies in particular). Not sure about Bounty ranks.

Get your Runecrafting up. It's a nice skill, makes huge profits, and the Runecrafting guild has a pretty good minigame (Great Orb Project).

Get all stats 60+.

Get total level 1500.

Complete all quests and achievement diaries.

Last but not least, have fun! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

When I'm bored, I fish. When I'm not bored, I fish. You should try fishing, it's an awesome skill ;)

If I have troubles getting to sleep, I fish. When I don't have troubles trying to get to sleep, I do something else :lol:

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

It's been said. Or do Quests/minigames.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

When I'm bored, I fish. When I'm not bored, I fish. You should try fishing, it's an awesome skill ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: YOU SIR. Are a good man :thumbsup:

Fishing is pretty damn good. Watch some TV, do some homework/work/paperwork all while making money and training a skill.

Otherwise:

- Quests

- Raise stats equally

- Combat and Slay

- Fun events like Soul Wars, Castle Wars or Fist of Guthix.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.