• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Daakpunk

Wint0nic

Praaaaaaaay

Praaaaaaaay was legit for a long time and he was an ordinary pb. He went for mith a bit later, then addy and finally rune. The current owner who autos that char isn't the original one. I believe Keeler sold that char and Crunch Killa.

yes you are correct,when i quit i sold praaaaaaaaay and crunch killa because no need to have them go to waste,and yes i never autoed on any of my characters,praaaaaaaaay only had 10 def when i had him still,and had 95 or 99 attack(dont remember) and 99 strength with 89 or 90 range.in the time of pb's i was one of the best because of pure pking skills and as i had really high if not the highest pb stats when i retired,daakpunk was another very good pker at the time and is a very good and true friend of mine,if anyone else deserves credit for being one of best it is him. desire was also a good pb and maybe should have a spot in top 10 and he had alot of skills.dont remember many others because has been soo long since i played.i just wanna make sure everyone else knew i was not a cheater and my name remains clean.sorry about posting on this old ass topic but i was looking over forum topics and i havent been on these forums in atleast 6-8 years.thank you hohto for defending my honor and always being a friend.and ty to others as well who stood up for me

• 1 year later...

Daakpunk

Wint0nic

Praaaaaaaay

Praaaaaaaay was legit for a long time and he was an ordinary pb. He went for mith a bit later, then addy and finally rune. The current owner who autos that char isn't the original one. I believe Keeler sold that char and Crunch Killa.

yes you are correct,when i quit i sold praaaaaaaaay and crunch killa because no need to have them go to waste,and yes i never autoed on any of my characters,praaaaaaaaay only had 10 def when i had him still,and had 95 or 99 attack(dont remember) and 99 strength with 89 or 90 range.in the time of pb's i was one of the best because of pure pking skills and as i had really high if not the highest pb stats when i retired,daakpunk was another very good pker at the time and is a very good and true friend of mine,if anyone else deserves credit for being one of best it is him. desire was also a good pb and maybe should have a spot in top 10 and he had alot of skills.dont remember many others because has been soo long since i played.i just wanna make sure everyone else knew i was not a cheater and my name remains clean.sorry about posting on this old ass topic but i was looking over forum topics and i havent been on these forums in atleast 6-8 years.thank you hohto for defending my honor and always being a friend.and ty to others as well who stood up for me

As far as i remember crunch you were legit, You were always constantly afking at graveyard. Also we use to be cool back at castle days on praaaaaaaaay

• 2 years later...