Best Old or New Pb

chrono_jr

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, me atlantian, big b0y dean, i sweety i, mrs pk, dark ness, s h e i k, d e s i r e, low fighter, natz1

Natz 1 and i sweety i were the two i couldn't think of the names for.

There was another dude aswell.. he was like 40 1 93.... - i think the name was asazel.... he owned too.

ya, me atlantian, big b0y dean, i sweety i, mrs pk, dark ness, s h e i k, d e s i r e, low fighter, natz1

There was another dude aswell.. he was like 40 1 93.... - i think the name was asazel.... he owned too.

ya and cant forget 5un baby and mo0n baby, they were an amazing team, mo0n was one of the first pbs who had high range.

let me think, dkm was good as mith pure at the time, umm lightsout and 3 hits were good at varrock lvl 2 lol, didnt pk much at castle, malta you were pretty good, little newer than most of the people i listed, umm dark swifty was a good addy pure, paladin cha didnt have good skill but always had good stats (he was like 90 str, 20 def, and 1 prayer at one point)

ya and cant forget 5un baby and mo0n baby, they were an amazing team, mo0n was one of the first pbs who had high range.

let me think, dkm was good as mith pure at the time, umm lightsout and 3 hits were good at varrock lvl 2 lol, didnt pk much at castle, malta you were pretty good, little newer than most of the people i listed, umm dark swifty was a good addy pure, paladin cha didnt have good skill but always had good stats (he was like 90 str, 20 def, and 1 prayer at one point)

I totally forgot about Mo0n Baby and 5un Baby. They were pretty awesome. I pked with Mo0n a fair few times and she always produced the goods. Paladin Cha had good stats. Everyone was scared of him, i never really saw him pk that much tho. Coz i am in a [cabbage] timezone i never really saw all of the pkers from europe unless i play really late night/early morn.

There was a pb that was always teamed with Lil [girls], Sn1p3r Apple and Maddeath... I can't remember his name tho, but he was pretty dam good.

I totally forgot about Mo0n Baby and 5un Baby. They were pretty awesome. I pked with Mo0n a fair few times and she always produced the goods. Paladin Cha had good stats. Everyone was scared of him, i never really saw him pk that much tho. Coz i am in a cabbage timezone i never really saw all of the pkers from europe unless i play really late night/early morn.

There was a pb that was always teamed with Lil [girls], Sn1p3r Apple and Maddeath... I can't remember his name tho, but he was pretty dam good.

ummm.... with maddeath? crap... maybe cidg? doubt it though, not with [girls]... master razor's pb wasnt bad tho either... ix razor, and uhh they keep coming to me... smack u was good damn i know im missing some

Nah it wasn't Cidg... Yeah he was always with [girls] and maddeath. I am sure of it coz when Lil [girls] cheated me in dm, he was the one who killed me.

I remember Madd Snake being good, Kalamies007 wasn't too bad. X Karlos X and X Rocka X and X Pivmasta X. Also I V I E T I.

da best 1 or something??? He was like a real early pb... but then he went rune.

What about xkillersx. I can remember him mainly being rune, but i think he was low def at one stage?

wow.. seems like everyday i read posts and find new names of people that i havent thought about in over 2 years.

low fighter

i v i e t i

ur dog

are my 3 picks for best ever

also, leet archer and dark ness weren't pb's, they both had 14 prayer or less (up until 2004 if my memory serves correctly)

dkm, leet archer hahaha, goof pures k, my pure's own3d them when they still played.

Tjena sig, had pray but p0wnage stats

ix master 99 2 99, teamed with him on z u u

Alexr0x 64 2 99, gotta vote me ;d

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

dkm, leet archer hahaha, goof pures k, my pure's own3d them when they still played.

they are clean and you autoed.. they had much more skill than you ever will

them > you

Nah it wasn't Cidg... Yeah he was always with [girls] and maddeath. I am sure of it coz when Lil [girls] cheated me in dm, he was the one who killed me.

I remember Madd Snake being good, Kalamies007 wasn't too bad. X Karlos X and X Rocka X and X Pivmasta X. Also I V I E T I.

What about xkillersx. I can remember him mainly being rune, but i think he was low def at one stage?

damn you named a lot of people i forgot lol, you are thinking of im da best 1 i think, da mack attack was good too, i think you are thinking of cianna, she was good

good stats but they are still autoed so they dosn't really count,

and they arent very old either.

Adelais.jpeg

damn you named a lot of people i forgot lol, you are thinking of im da best 1 i think, da mack attack was good too, i think you are thinking of cianna, she was good

Yeah thats it! im da best 1..... Nah it wasn't Cianna i remember the name now - Dreamknight.

good stats but they are still autoed so they dosn't really count,

and they arent very old either.

no one said they had to be autoed or not, and it is old and new pb's ? and nuugz who pays you to be such a [wagon] licker ?

uhh.. u cant possibly say anybody new school to be voted for this since old school pb's owned with that accidental 11 def, not with 99 1 99 and lucky 3hits because they have 2 99 rangers with them.

u must have not played very long if u would pick some new school newbs over old school legends.

uhh.. u cant possibly say anybody new school to be voted for this since old school pb's owned with that accidental 11 def, not with 99 1 99 and lucky 3hits because they have 2 99 rangers with them.

u must have not played very long if u would pick some new school newbs over old school legends.

i dont care about oldschool " legends" i rhaped many old school legends with my pkers. Old school newschool i couldn't realy give 2 :wink: and when me and ix master teamed and tjena " lucky 3 hits" had nothign to do with it. my 99 range and his statsn = ownd the wild

ix Master sucked. :lol: His whole team, infact, sucked. If you were on his team, you'd probably been in lumby quite a few times to me, then.

The fact was that you only fought people you thought you could all 3 hit. Yet when I attacked you all, you'd shout 'def newb', 'autocatcher' etc. even though you'd run south straight away.

Good stuff. :roll:

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

ix Master sucked. :lol: His whole team, infact, sucked. If you were on his team, you'd probably been in lumby quite a few times to me, then.

The fact was that you only fought people you thought you could all 3 hit. Yet when I attacked you all, you'd shout 'def newb', 'autocatcher' etc. even though you'd run south straight away.

Good stuff. :roll:

SCOTTTTT :) :) :) (L).

whoever said cleric0death was the first pb and was made by maverick? ahahaha well you're kinda close i guess...

it was clericodeath by mctavish

I D R was awesome when he was a pb. i remember running from him (before we were friends) a lot.

i saw 311 mention people like atlantian, natz1, and s h e i k, and yes he's very right. those guys were all awesome

hanibal/xdspx, im surprised you dont remember more from when you had the first dsp...

although, there are some i really should be able to remember but cant because this was all like... what? 4 years ago? something like that when tav made that first thread about "prayer beasts" lol

jt