From First to Last

Commandant

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're alright.

Sonny has a terrible voice though, he sounds like a kitten with a rat crawling up its arse screaming in pain. Such A Tragedy is an aweseome song, but the screamer in the background has a much better voice imo.

logo.jpg

Have any of you heard of the band From First to Last? I haven't met many people that listen to them so I decided to start a topic on here. If you've heard of them please post. Also could you post your favorite song by them?

I have heard of them and I cannot think why! >.<

I concur Rob, just awful. Discustingly awful. Its an insult to music

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm seriously getting tired of freaking 14 year olds thinking they know "music"...

Mercifull, You are exempt from this post :wink:

Emo is NOT a genre of music, nor a fashion, nor a person, nor a lifestyle.

Emo is an invention made by "Scene Kids"

*Emocore* IS a style of music, and FFTL IS NOT EMOCORE.

Emocore bands=

Saetia- OWNAGE

Rites of Spring

Fugazi- OWNAGE

Pretty Girls Make Graves

Sunny Day Real Estate

Husker Du

Out a Second Story Window

So STOP saying FFTL are *EMO*...

Because you have no idea what Emo is.

Incod, do you go out of your way just to constantly moan and critisize people's taste in music or does it just come naturally?

Give it a rest man, music's music.

logo.jpg

• 1 month later...

Guys just chill out, if you don't like em, than don't post, it's simple, but you all think your so cool for flaming, that's all it is basically. Look, not one type of music sucks okay, all music is good, it's just what you listen to that you like above the rest. You all think that if it's not Ska, or Punk, or Metal than it sucks, that's all kids are about these days, never open minded about anything. I may listen to Emo/ Screamo/ Hardcore music a lot, but I still give Rap, and Punk, and Pop Punk a chance. I still listen to bands like underOATH, the Bled, blink 182, Rancid, Korn, Insane Clown Posse, even though I'm mainly into Hardcore, Emo music. and to you that say emo isn't a genre, it's just a scene thing, your absolutley wrong, Emo is a genre of Rock. and also Emo is mainly about feelings and love and stuff like that right? well haven't songs like those been around forever? your all just trying to fit into a crowd of your own as well by putting all these stereotypes on Emos' by saying we cut our wrists and all we do is whine about our feelings, atleast we don't get on a computer and ridicule and talk trash. I have been listening to FFTL before a lot of people knew who they were, I went to their local shows in LA before they had Sonny, and also Sonny has an amazing voice whichever one of you posted that, he's only 17 and he's already as talented as most singers these days. So if you don't like FFTL than just get out of the thread and get back on topic, PLEASE. and also sorry for bringing this post back up, but I just had to say something.

Just listened to Christmassacre from the taste of xmas compilation by them...

terrible, absolutely terrible.

hey you may not like it, but I find it to be one of their best songs, Travis has a sick scream, and Sonny couldn't do the lyrics because he had his tonsils removed and was recovering. But guys, wait till their new stuff comes out, I think you'll be pleasantly suprised at how much their music has changed, your not going to be able to classify them as emo, or screamo, you'll just look at them as Rock.

From First to Last- Heroine

3/21/06

Guys just chill out, if you don't like em, than don't post, it's simple, but you all think your so cool for flaming, that's all it is basically.

The point of a message board is to have a discussion. Not for somone to say "I like FFTL. "Oh me too".

The End.

Look, not one type of music sucks okay, all music is good, it's just what you listen to that you like above the rest. You all think that if it's not Ska, or Punk, or Metal than it sucks, that's all kids are about these days, never open minded about anything. I may listen to Emo/ Screamo/ Hardcore music a lot, but I still give Rap, and Punk, and Pop Punk a chance.

Then you obviously don't know much about music. I can guaran-damn-tee it that if I picked up a drumstick, banged on a cymbal, and screamed into a microphone, and made a CD, at least one person would buy it. This does not mean it is GOOD music, just what someone likes.

I'm mainly into Hardcore, Emo music.

Kthxbi. :roll:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I'm seriously getting tired of freaking 14 year olds thinking they know "music"...

Mercifull, You are exempt from this post :wink:

Emo is NOT a genre of music, nor a fashion, nor a person, nor a lifestyle.

Emo is an invention made by "Scene Kids"

*Emocore* IS a style of music, and FFTL IS NOT EMOCORE.

Emocore bands=

Saetia- OWNAGE

Rites of Spring

Fugazi- OWNAGE

Pretty Girls Make Graves

Sunny Day Real Estate

Husker Du

Out a Second Story Window

So STOP saying FFTL are *EMO*...

Because you have no idea what Emo is.

All those bands lick donkey. Emo*insert word to make it sound like a music genre* anything is total crap, and anyone whom believes any of these bands actually "rock" or are "Ownage" need to be shot. And, last time i checked, most emo kids have pretty good lives, they just try to act miserable because of their parents' 100k/year paychecks.. How the hell else would they afford all that expensive [wagon] emo gear?

Guys just chill out, if you don't like em, than don't post, it's simple, but you all think your so cool for flaming, that's all it is basically.

The point of a message board is to have a discussion. Not for somone to say "I like FFTL. "Oh me too".

The End.

Look, not one type of music sucks okay, all music is good, it's just what you listen to that you like above the rest. You all think that if it's not Ska, or Punk, or Metal than it sucks, that's all kids are about these days, never open minded about anything. I may listen to Emo/ Screamo/ Hardcore music a lot, but I still give Rap, and Punk, and Pop Punk a chance.

Then you obviously don't know much about music. I can guaran-damn-tee it that if I picked up a drumstick, banged on a cymbal, and screamed into a microphone, and made a CD, at least one person would buy it. This does not mean it is GOOD music, just what someone likes.

I'm mainly into Hardcore, Emo music.

yeah I know, that's why people that do like them should post, then we start a discussion, without having to deal with people like you flaming for no reason.

ok ok i can understand the rest of this, but as i've been in a band and recorded a cd and played shows locally, i know just how hard it is to sell cds. i had pretty much the same outlook on music until i actually played in a band. after playing a couple live shows i got a whole new respect for almost every type of music. and dont think that we were just some crappy band playing in my basement(well, we were for awhile), we actually played at respected clubs in st. louis such as mississippi nights and the hard rock cafe, and had a decent fan base when we all went to college. we sold cds, but not as many as i would have liked to.

anyway, there are a couple different ways to look at music, and for me, i think all of them are bs.

2 types of music - good and bad : not really as some people may have different opinions, for some reason people still buy britney spears cds...

genres(emo, rock, indie, ska) : yeah this is more like it, closer anyway, but most bands fall somewhere inbetween.

in my opinion, its more like either its music or its not. as much as you hate to admit it, FFTL *does* play music. you banging on a cymbal and screaming incoherently, however, is just noise.

anyway back on topic. yes i've heard FFTL, but i think scary kids scaring kids, and eighteen visions are much better in thier "genre" of music, whatever you care to call it.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

How many emos does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but all he does is sit in the corner crying.

Bah, I think the version I heard is better:

None: they just sit in the dark and cry

:P

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

the punk one is the funniest of all the music related ones..

how many punks does it take to change a lightbulb?

3, one to change it, one to declare how punk it is, and the last to call it a poser

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

the punk one is the funniest of all the music related ones..

how many punks does it take to change a lightbulb?

3, one to change it, one to declare how punk it is, and the last to call it a poser

Lmao.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Seems it's not Emo nor HC. You can compare it with bands like eighteen visions and so...

Fashioncore is the name 8)

Aka a scenester kid :P (no relation to my name :| )

Picture a kid with eyeliner, hair dye'd black and covering his eyes on one side. Now have him post a bulliten on his myspace called "the scene life". Body of the message: "Don't even try to be my friend if your not going to wear the right fashions". Now invite 20 other random people to be your friend on myspace.

Oh and don't forget to jazz up your myspace with ton's of <3 and html.. if you don't know how, use Thomas' myspace editor <3.

You just made your self scene.

edit: nsfu= if its not your space, its MY.....

Wow wasn't expecting that to be censored. Im sure you can still figure out what im saying though :? .
Its censored because its a such a lame site. Go tipit admins! :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wow wasn't expecting that to be censored. Im sure you can still figure out what im saying though :? .
Its censored because its a such a lame site. Go tipit admins! :D

Abuse of power :o ! Naa, I think they have our best interests in hand. When I started one, I joined an "anti-tom" group... he's such a spoil sport that he goes through and periodically deleates every post on our forum :? .