Zokot! That blog thing! ---RETIRING---

Perfect Run. :)

Notice how I pass the Agility cape wearer too. :D

Too bad you took it down. I would have liked to see that. :lol:

Gratz on 90. Those are some crazy xp/hour rates. You'll get 99 in no time. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on 90 man. Your going to get it in not time :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'M GETTING A NEW COMPUTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING A FX PC. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, THEY'RE EPIC!

I'LL POST PICS TOMORROW MMKAY ;D

Here's a link to the computer.

http://www.gateway.com/gaming/fxseries.php

My computer doesn't look like this though.

It's the next best thing, the model above it.

It's also not orange, and has red lights on it. :DDDDDD

I'M GETTING A NEW COMPUTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING A FX PC. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, THEY'RE EPIC!

I'LL POST PICS TOMORROW MMKAY ;D

Here's a link to the computer.

http://www.gateway.com/gaming/fxseries.php

My computer doesn't look like this though.

It's the next best thing, the model above it.

It's also not orange, and has red lights on it. :DDDDDD

Thats pretty epic man. Hope you have fun with it bro :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Dude, that comp would [bleep]-slap mine and steal it's lunch money! :shock: I'm very jealous. Can you give us some specific details? I need to know how much I should be drooling. :lol:

Speaking of drooling, the high-res HD is very tasty. =P~ Oh, and congrats on 91! :grin:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

:)

OS - Windows 7 Home Premium

64-bit

CPU - Intel Core i7 Processor 860

RAM - 16 GB DDR3 Memory

Hard Drive - 1.5 TB:D

DVD - Super multi drive

Blu-ray Rom Drive

Video - ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB

And some pictures with my setup. :)

[hide]DSCN0979.jpg[/hide]

[hide]DSCN0980.jpg[/hide]

-LG monitor (Full HD 1080p, a 50,000:1 Contrast Ratio, also there are no buttons, it's all like a touch screen)

-Logitech keyboard (Lights up, has FN keys for music and opening other applications)

-Microsoft Wireless mouse

-Altec Lansing speakers (In picture two, there's a sub-woofer connected in the back)

-Sony Studio Headphones

-FX PC (Red spots seen in pictures actually light up, 4 open ports on top, 4 in the back, xD, CF, Micro SD, MS/MS pro, and SD/MMC readers, Wireless antennae. Parts of the front also slide up, or down revealing DVD players and Blu-ray player)

In terms of RS, I have not gotten any lag yet. It is by far the fastest computer I've ever seen.

Hang on a sec, I need to get my big drooling bucket. :lol:

Wow! :shock: Just wow. As Jack Black said in The Jackel: "That mother-bleep-er's state of the art!" It has more RAM than my first computer had hard drive space. :blink: Now I'm *very* jealous. It may not help you get through the courses any faster, but they'll certainly look better.

Nice new sig, btw. Do you make them with PhotoShop?

holy damn 91 agility! You're making some great progress. I just got my internet fixed so I've got a lot to catch up on. Anyway, keep up the great work; nearly halfway there :thumbsup:

EDIT: Saw your computer. I'd kill for a Terrabyte of hard drive space (I've only got 365gb :lol:). My computer has 4gb of RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz processor and Nvidia GTS 250 2gb graphics card. Before my computer died I was playing Modern Warfare... I miss those games already :(.

Wow! :shock: Just wow. As Jack Black said in The Jackel: "That mother-bleep-er's state of the art!" It has more RAM than my first computer had hard drive space. :blink: Now I'm *very* jealous. It may not help you get through the courses any faster, but they'll certainly look better.

After Jack Black said that, I believe he was shot down by his own creation :XD:.

... Be careful Zokot :blink:.

disturbeda.png

Woot! Half-way there! :thumbsup:

Just figured out XP with the new updates for the Barb adv course. :)

ORIGINAL:

Rope Swing - 22.0

Log - 13.7

Wall Run - 15

Wall Climb - 15

Catapult Gap - 15

Balance Beam - 15

Gap Jump - 15

Roof Slide - 630

Completed Lap - 740.7

NEW:

Rope Swing - 44.0

Log - 27.0

Wall Run - 30

Wall Climb - 30

Catapult Gap - 30

Balance Beam - 30

Gap Jump - 30

Roof Slide - 1260

Completed Lap - 1481

Nice. :thumbup: That new Penance Horn is really something.

Nice. :thumbup: That new Penance Horn is really something.

Well not really. D:

So I filled it halfway. Playing the game, plus doing all the laps the horn had, it was three days.

I got a total of 517,090XP, which may seem a lot, but consider this.

A few days ago, I went from level 91 to 92 in two days. The XP difference between the two levels is 614,422 XP. That was in two days, and not three.

So in actuality, that 517,090XP was actually a waste and I could have gained a lot more XP if I put it into doing the course and not playing B.A.

Not only did it give less XP, it also gave me quite a bit of headaches, from people not doing the tutorial, not knowing how to play, and not knowing how to call out properly.

So to any other fellow Agilitiers, stick with the courses, not the horn. :)

Glad to see your mathematical brain has not quite yet failed :)

Grats on 92 Agility and a further grats on upcoming 93 :thumbsup:

hehe.. Yozeff :P See you in game bud ;)

-AnthonyWL

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Nice. :thumbsup: I can't believe you've gone from 65 to 93 in just two months! :shock: At this rate you'll make 99 before the end of February. Makes me think I should get mems for a couple of months and get me a set of agile armor (which looks awesome btw <3: )

In the pictures above, are you wearing the boots of lightness and the penance gloves? Also, how much did your new comp cost? I've been looking into getting a new one myself.