Multiple Monitors

Kriegsmier

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird, Asus has been the best brand I've touched in the last years. I guess they're not so good on screens, but it doesn't mean the other things they make is bad.

And yes, Acer is a pretty good brand when it comes to screens, although depending on the price you pay for them, there may or may not be a backlight bleed.

Is there any way for me to set up two monitors so I can have a game fullscreen in one monitor, like say, TF2, and have stuff like a webpage open on the other?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Is there any way for me to set up two monitors so I can have a game fullscreen in one monitor, like say, TF2, and have stuff like a webpage open on the other?

Nope. But you can put tf2 in window mode and it looks pretty full screen.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That's not entirely accurate. You can have both running, however you can only be actively using one at any given moment.

That's not entirely accurate. You can have both running, however you can only be actively using one at any given moment.

Yeah. But you can alt tab between them really quickly.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thing is that bugs me about Ultramon is that frankly I don't want to pay for these features, they should have been options in Windows. Wallpaper management should have been separate for each monitor (and not be so glitchy when your primary monitor isn't the leftmost one), with the option of spanning a picture across selected monitors, and there should be the option of more than one taskbar anyway!

Not only that, but half-maximising with Aero Snap should work on all monitor edges, not just the outermost ones. Most annoying of all, things set as fullscreen should stay fullscreen even if they lose focus.

~ W ~

sigzi.png