Love TWR?

unorclan

Hey, I really hope this isn't a "problem topic" and that it's okay if I post it here. :mrgreen:

The Seers' Journal (a Runescape newspaper publication posted here on Tip.it since 2007 and used to be named the Gielinor Tribune) is currently working to be redeveloped and to make a come back into the Tif community.

The Journal hopes to be less article oriented, and more community oriented - have something everybody in the community will be interested in. This is where TWR comes in. The Journal wants one or two clan people who have a little addiction or just lots of interest with the TWR and help put in a little section concerning the TWR into each edition. This section will include The latest wars (upcoming and past), predictions on future wars, fantasy match-ups (Example: Pick two clans that haven't ever fought, write a summary of how the fight (if it happened) would work out and try to predict the final score.), maybe short interviews with Clan leaders about upcoming/past wars, ect.

If you're interested, post here or PM me (unorclan) or join the Seers' Journal Forums.

Thanks!

P.S. Again, I really hope this isn't a problem being here; I couldn't figure out where else I could put it.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I'm not the greatest writer of all time, but I might have the time to do something like this for a few weeks.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Is this the fourth time of reopening?

Uhm...no it's the first. :unsure:

Good luck, but try not to interfere with the Clan Chronicle.

Oh of course, do you guys do something like this too?

Haha better not steal my idea :shame:

:mrgreen:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Right. I know this will be at least the 3rd version of your paper. Unless you want to call them breaks or something.

Are you dumb? The chronicle has been out since the beginning of the year, using "your idea". And people actually read it, not just post on your thread for free post count.

pan.png

Right. I know this will be at least the 3rd version of your paper. Unless you want to call them breaks or something.

Uhm, last year the Gielinor Tribune went in and out but this year it is the first time the Journal is re-opening.

Are you dumb? The chronicle has been out since the beginning of the year, using "your idea".

I was joking :mellow:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Are you dumb? The chronicle has been out since the beginning of the year, using "your idea". And people actually read it, not just post on your thread for free post count.

Dude. Relax.

I wish i had the time to help out, but things are already tied up for me atm... Perhaps you can clarify what new things would it bring that are different from the already established Clan Chronicle.

t98jd1.jpg

I wish i had the time to help out, but things are already tied up for me atm... Perhaps you can clarify what new things would it bring that are different from the already established Clan Chronicle.

Well, if the Clan Chronicle already does everything mentioned in the first post, then nothing will be new at the moment.

But I bet we can come up with something new.... :thumbup:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png