The day I lost my D-Chain.... Blog II: COMPLETE

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa man a d chain......well i hope you get enough money to buy another one, and good luck with everything, man i think you totally deserve getting another drag chain.

oh, btw,i would like to know your rs name,and if we could be friends or something, because you sound like a cool guy,and ive read some of your posts and youre really funny :lol: lol

so if you want to be friends add yvettelovr36 on rs or pm m on here, and again, good luck with getting that chain! :D

lol u make it sound like u lost your lfie , dude i lost d chain blue p hat d legs and over 100M= in items being keylogged and ur complaining about a d chain? omg lol

~Night~

The only complaining he did was his lack of better judgement running after his fish sticks and not logging out. Compared to well over 75% of rs, leester is very well behaved, mature, and upbeat. If you haven't bothered to read the entire post notice this is a Retrevial blog, no one is forcing you to read it.

Aww man i noe how u feel...i lost 2 guthan spears and im not so rich =(

I share your pain :(

But I was comforted as I thought, "whatever, I might as well go and blow all my money at duel arena" then I won 80 glories and 2 whips and about 2m gp.

I say, I'm glad I lost them :P

Had to bump it... still in shock... will be mining... cya..... :shock:

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

gratz on getting chain back! surprised to see how fast u got it back, seeing as i spent about a month in the abyss to get mine. luckily, i sold it back this morning for 24.7m (dropped like 2m in half an hour right after i sold!) neways, gratz on getting it bak, and i hope to read more of ur great posts in the future.

P.S. shall i keep u added? rsn:chess1991 (curse u no free stuff leesters :wink: )

R.I.P. Shiva

congrats..i also have loved reading your blog..what ar you going to do now?

fishsticks maybe?

I love those fishsticks. Actually, they are the fish filets. Golden Brown, sweet and juicy, perfect with tartar sauce.

But, I will never look at them the same again. No, the guy is right, I won't be doing that again. lol. And I have gotten out my rubber chicken and will eternally chase you across Fally Park with it for even mentioning that. :P

I still have to get my guthan back. I miss that more than the chain, thats for sure. But now I can do Barrow runs without using rune plate. lol.

I'm a little bummed because I was really close to my "bank goal" I almost had a duplicate of everything.

I was gonna post this really cool bank pic. Perfect organization. Lines of 11's. Lines of 2's. I was even gonna have 11 mil. Now I have more than a page of items at the bottom of the bank all jumbled up like we're all used to. All I needed was another dragon square and I had it all lined up.

And I was gonna go into money mode and get a party hat, bank it, and find some 18 yr old cutie and retire on Etcetaria Island. But nooooooo!

Now I'm sick of money mode so the party hat plan is outta the question. Oh well, I have my santa. Its gonna go crazy too. But I don't think I could ever sell it. Leesters X-mas's on Runescape is a tradition.

Anywaaaaaay, I kinda I feel like I cheated. Instead of working hard for a month, like I planned, I raiped and pillaged my own bank account. lol.

That was weak. But on Day 4 (which got lost in the editing :( ) it overwhelmed me.

On the positive side.....and this what made me decide to do the bank sale..... I get to build it again, and thats gonna me more fun than mining rune for a month.

- Iron Dragon assignments will be tackled instead of turned in. (need legs)

- Level 3 clues will have much more excitement (I miss my dup Robbie)

- Dragon med drop from Barrows chest will be much happier.

- Level 2 clues might even be attempted. (lots of work, and major junk. lol)

44k is brutal though. I can't remember the last time I only had 44k gp in the bank. Oh, was I being positive? lol. Yeah, but... 44k? Yikes.

Anyway, I'm getting too used to rambling on here. One more thing....

I've met some really cool people because of this event. I've seen some amazing acts of generosity. I can never publicly tell you how many people offered me free stuff. To each and everyone of you, even though I couldn't accept it (which confused the heck out of most of you), it really changed my viewpoint of the average RS human quality. I might let my kid play one day after all. Thank you all. Its been really impressive.

Game on! Barrows time for me. Cooooooooome on Guthan baby! :D

I feel such a bad streak coming on. lolol. Shh! Don't SAY that! ;)

See ya there.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Thanks for the story Leesters1. I'm surprised you would mine rune ore because theirs too much competition and pkers to bother with it. I have 85 mining but haven't used it in a long time. Last time I used it was when I got 90 magic and teleported to Annakarl ( Greater Demons 40+ wild) and walked west for a shortcut to mining the rune ore.-...Anyway that story kept me entertained enough not to finish this damn last question on my math homework...HighSchool algebra= Lame :(

gratz man, i think ur an inspiration to everyone of us.

u shud go get off RS and make some freaking fish filets so u dont fear them forever tho :shock:

best of luck with the rest of your time on RS, and dont die again, altho the stories are amusing

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

Thanks for the story Leesters1. I'm surprised you would mine rune ore because theirs too much competition and pkers to bother with it. I have 85 mining but haven't used it in a long time. Last time I used it was when I got 90 magic and teleported to Annakarl ( Greater Demons 40+ wild) and walked west for a shortcut to mining the rune ore.-...Anyway that story kept me entertained enough not to finish this damn last question on my math homework...HighSchool algebra= Lame :(

I mine rune at the lava maze dungeon, though. I haven't seen a soul there in months. Everytime I go there, its all mine. People are too scared to go down so deep, even the PKers. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

i feel happy and sad :(

happy for you, because you got your chain back.

Sad to know that you are already done.. i really loved reading this stuff!

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

I mine rune at the lava maze dungeon, though. I haven't seen a soul there in months. Everytime I go there, its all mine. People are too scared to go down so deep, even the PKers. :P

Go to Mage Bank and we'll see who's scared.

Go to Mage Bank and we'll see who's scared.

:o

No, the point is... if YOU aren't scared, YOU can come visit ME at the lava maze. Bring something really nice. I need the money. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png