A Christmas Warble (2009 Christmas Event)

OMystiqueO

Where to Start:

- Draynor Square, North of Draynor bank

- Varrock Square, South of Varrock Castle

- North of Falador, Southwest of Dwarven Mine

Enter the Christmas cupboard.

Click on the nearby imps until you find your own... if you did last year's Christmas event you'll recognize him :^_^: Be warned that if a lot of imps are near you this could take a while.

Your imp will tell you to go to the house to the East to talk to Ebenezer Scourge.

Go East through the gates and enter the house. Go to the West room where you'll see Ebenezer Scourge disguised as an Imp. Talk to him.

Search the house for:

- Bedsheets (Open and Search the Cupboard in the West room, same room as Scourge)

- Chains (Search the Barrel in the Northwest corner of the Northeast room)

- Needle & Thread (Open and Search the Cupboard in the Southeast room)

* Also, save yourself a step and pick up 6 Buckets for later.

When you have all of your items, use the Needle on the Bedsheets to make your Christmas ghost costume pieces (Christmas ghost hood, Christmas ghost top, and Christmas ghost bottoms). Put them on.

Go back through the gate and talk to the Queen of Snow, in the tent North of the Feast Area, to find out something about Scourge's past.

Go back to the House and climb the stairs to talk to Scourge again.

** PAY ATTENTION TO THE ORDER THE GUESTS CATCH ON FIRE **

(everyone's order is different, mine was: Tiny Thom, Partygoer, Cook, General Bentnoze, General Wartface, Sir Amak Varze)

You will now go back through the gates again to Use your Buckets on the Fountain to the South of the Feast Area to fill them. Use your Buckets of icy water to douse the guests in the REVERSE ORDER of the vision you saw. (Get it? You have to REVERSE the Curse!) If you make a mistake you will see the vision again, it doesn't change.

(mine was Sir Amak Varze, General Wartface, General Bentnoze, Cook, Partygoer, Tiny Thom)

Go back to the house and up the stairs to pay Scourge another visit. Talk to him about how badly he's ruined Tiny Thom's Christmas.

After he kicks you out of his room again, talk to your Imp and then go back up the stairs to talk to Scourge one last time:

- Angry

- Scare

- Dramatic Point

Go talk to Santa Claus in the Eastern part of the Feast Area and collect your gifts at the Christmas Tree to the Southeast of the Feast Area.

Congratulations!

You have completed A Christmas Warble.

You are awarded:

Candy Cane.

Ghost costume.

The Dramatic Point emote.

I personally wrote this myself with the help of Holysolarity kindly taking me through the steps so I could make this guide for you.

O Mystique O

m_ystique.png

I forgot to add that you cannot be wearing a cape while doing this quest. Also, someone wasn't able to talk to his Imp without wearing his Ice Amulet... something to consider although it could also be a glitch.

Cheers!

O Mystique O

m_ystique.png

Good guide, it's very clear.

This years event was pretty good but they always seem to be a bit short, but I guess that's just me. Shame I missed last years event though =(

Last year's was long though. You had to run around runescape looking for jack frost :(

(To OP) Was your imp Dennis? Because mine was, and I got the same pattern as you did.

Note: Tiny Thom is always the last person you douse, so the first to be cursed.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Thanks for the guide, it helped me!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Thanks@ However you didn't list how to get the buckets, so I was a bit confused. ;)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry bout that :( When I did it there were buckets EVERYWHERE so I assumed they were spawns, not player drops...

Had a lot of fun making the guide and I appreciate the feedback, I may help out on outdated guides I've found on random sites in the near future, non-holiday lol

Thought I'd make one last update to this before it's permanently archived or deleted lol

THIS EVENT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER

~ M ystique

m_ystique.png