USB Mousepad

Dire_Wolf

I need mousepad, and was wondering if anyone knew about a good mousepad brand? I need a USB one, not wireless or the old type of ones. My computer can only use USB or Wireless.

I need a decent mouse for decent price (But not high price).

Thanks

Any mousepad will do (just pick one up from a local electronics store) but if you're looking for a gaming pad then this is a nice one and i use this one.

As far as mouses go i use a logitech mx518, it's fairly comfortable, using the palm rather than fingers to push the mouse and it has more than enough buttons. Uses usb.

Um, I don't think you're going to find a mousepad that plugs into a USB port...

Yes there are. You plug the mousepad in the usb port and it's the mousepad that gives energy to the mouse, so it's a wireless mouse that only works on that particular mousepad.

I need a decent mouse for decent price (But not high price).

You can't go wrong with Logitech, I've used their products for years and don't recall being disappointed once.

I currently have a Logitech wireless mouse - its very comfortable and has several cool features but I've had it for about a year now and the right click is very stiff. The same thing happened with an old Logitech mouse I had as well.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti