Acne

imbackstinkers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, i had issues with this in my teen years from probably 12 yrs old to 19. it was just a god aweful time for me. had a whole bunch pretty much everywhere on my body.

and its as they say, acne does lower self esteem, i used to not be able to stare up at people while talking to them, i used to hide my face with hoods on sweatshirts and sleeves. it was as i just previously said a sucky timespan. mainly cus during those years i was constantly involved in sports, football, basketball, skateboarding, hockey, etc. + dealing with school stress it just makes things worse.

wasnt till about after i graduated high school i finally went to a dirmotologist and got prescribed on acutane, and all honesty, i dont regret it as it turned out great afterwords, pretty much acne free now, get minor breakouts here and there, but overall nothing major and i definitely feel more attractive, presentable and positive of my appearance.

going through that experience i really dont judge anyone with acne, it sucks when you have it , especially bad ( like 5x worse than all those acne commercials) so i have no reason to put ppl down about it now that mines pretty much gone.

Rucky.png

I have nearly perfect skin. None of my family members had acne either, so it's likely I won't be having it anytime soon. :)

Though I'm only 14 so who knows? *prays that my great skin is permanent* :pray:

I don't want to look like some guy who got bites all over his face...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I have nearly perfect skin. None of my family members had acne either, so it's likely I won't be having it anytime soon. smile.gif

Though I'm only 14 so who knows? *prays that my great skin is permanent* eusa_pray.gif

I don't want to look like some guy who got bites all over his face...

Not to burst your bubble, but acne didn't strike me til I was 15. You probably won't have massive break outs or anyhting, but the occasional blemish is inevitable.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've had acne since I was around 11-12, and these days they're really starting to act up.

I remember I used to have this huge spot full of acne on my chin, but now that's gone, instead, I have like 2-3 pimples on my forhead, a huge group of agne on my left temple, quite a bit on my left cheek, black heads above the left cheek spot, and a crescent full of acne on my right cheek.

Currently using Prescribed medication for my acne and I'm hoping it will clear up :( .

22031_s.gif