Divine Vindicators Christmas Feast

Guddurulz

So we all thought to have some Christmas feast today and massed and went to wildy.....after 20 mins of fighting randoms I heard some clan called tpr or something massing for us had no idea who were they but still we thought y not give a try. Well we had fun and loads of kills but it was sad coz all other clan was doing was hugging bh and cw....Unexpected! After fighting them for an hour we called it an end it was pretty late for us

Starting:-

startttttttt.jpg

pics:-

1-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-4.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

dvvstpr5.jpg

End:-

endpk.jpg

My loot:-

loot.jpg

GF all and good job DV.

DV PRIDE

ss-1-1.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf

1 kill 1 death

34334kill.jpg

sdecg.jpg

Btw lol at tpr crying "dv cleared whereas we were at graveyard

lol.jpg

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Nice loot..looked pretty fun. By the time I went out with TPR I think I attacked Mago <3 for a few seconds then he went to clw and you guys ended. :S Oh well, it's nice to see you guys out in PvP and getting loot to stock up your banks for your future wars in PvP (I assume? you guys do have the ability/quality/quantity to have pkri's or PvP matched wars) Happy holidays DV. ;)

regi_sig.png

Nice loot..looked pretty fun. By the time I went out with TPR I think I attacked Mago <3 for a few seconds then he went to clw and you guys ended. :S Oh well, it's nice to see you guys out in PvP and getting loot to stock up your banks for your future wars in PvP (I assume? you guys do have the ability/quality/quantity to have pkri's or PvP matched wars) Happy holidays DV. ;)

Just a few minutes eh.........we fought for 1.30 hours...oh wait i mean we killed ya'll for 1.30hours :thumbsup:

100313043904.png

Respect and admire you for your meaningful post thanks :thumbup:

ss-1-1.jpg

Just a few minutes eh.........we fought for 1.30 hours...oh wait i mean we killed ya'll for 1.30hours :thumbsup:

You may have fought TPR for an hour and a half, but I didn't get on+get to BH until a few minutes before you guys ended :P Oh well, none of my rune sets to you guys :)

regi_sig.png

Questing and such so didn't bother coming, we had low opts lol. ( Just got members back :thumbup: )

Gratz on your fun, but it's quite obvious both sides hugged bh/stairs/clan wars, but what else is obvious is you guys bailing from 9-18 opts i think? lol.

TPR members told me you guys rushed em near cwa graveyard entrance and then you guys bailed cwa and logged :l

Keep up the activity DV, I'm sure when TPR members get sick of their better games than rs we'll manage better opts and hopefully you'll want to go deep with no bailing single/safety from both sides.

6590ew.jpg

You guys don't know that stayin in nonmulty is lose?

Cmon...merry x-mas TPppppprrrrrrrrrrr

Bro the fact that you are denying that you guys didn't bail single/safety etc is quite humerous, PK at bh expect to see Stairs/CWA/Single/Non-Multi...If you don't want to see that #tpr 'Hi we'd like a pkri'

6590ew.jpg

Once again, you ended as I rushed rofflle, it's alright to lose but don't pull a notorious and post a fake win XD

091225210537.jpg

U guyz sniped me down to no food, and were foloing me for like 15 mins at cw waiting for me to go out.. what u want? me to die with no food? die to tpr? never dude

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Once again, you ended as I rushed rofflle, it's alright to lose but don't pull a notorious and post a fake win XD

091225210537.jpg

I dont know what you are talking about all i know is " picture says the words" and mayb you are still out but you also do know our timezone. And most importantly its not fun actually hugging bh and cw. One of my warlord told me they offered u to go deep but didnt had any positive response. Anywaz Merry Christmas.

ss-1-1.jpg

By the way, if you look at the last picture in your "ending" we're rushing you guys lmao, fake win is fake and Guddurulz obviously has downs 'cause he's been raging about us for a while then says he doesn't know us cool story bro! I enjoyed it 4 kills 1 death grats on killing me guys :). Oh real topic up soon :rolleyes:

That last picture was of Ph rushing us but then they stopped knowing we are fighting u guys....and u can think watever u want fake or real . I dont need to rage about u as if we are fighting IRL dont forget its a game.....and plz for christmas sake keep this clean.

Thnx

ss-1-1.jpg

091225210537.jpg

I dont know what you are talking about all i know is " picture says the words" and mayb you are still out but you also do know our timezone. And most importantly its not fun actually hugging bh and cw. One of my warlord told me they offered u to go deep but didnt had any positive response. Anywaz Merry Christmas.

I didn't receive any pms fromj anyone so I know that's a lie about offering us deep. You're admitting you ended before us then, meaning this topic is invalid ROFL. Third that's a picture of you hugging BH, after you started we did too. Please mods take a note of them saying they ended. I bolded the statement, TY.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence