Oh yay! Tighter airport security

Riku3220

My attitude is, if it stops even one person from getting through, it will be worth it. The problem here is, with all this new security, and all the new precautions that were put in place after 9/11, they're less likely to attempt the same kind of attack. With all the emphasis on airport security, what about everything else?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised at the lack of security in between smaller airports... To put it in perspective my father accidentally brought a pocket knife in his carry-on and no-one said a thing.

LNYvk.png

I was surprised at the lack of security in between smaller airports... To put it in perspective my father accidentally brought a pocket knife in his carry-on and no-one said a thing.

Some people don't even look at the monitor D: At one airport I was at, the two people who were supposed to be looking at the monitor were both on their cell phones texting or playing a game or something.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It depends which smaller airports. Some airports open up your suitcases and search them completely because... I don't know, their equipment fails or something. Though I doubt this happens in the US.

It depends which smaller airports. Some airports open up your suitcases and search them completely because... I don't know, their equipment fails or something. Though I doubt this happens in the US.

One in the lehigh valley and the other one was Sacramento (The capitol of California [granted that was on christmas day though])

LNYvk.png

I have a long, metal rod (hehe) that I carry with me in my pocket at all times. I've been through Disneyland security, airports, and even that one time I went to the White House in the 5th grade. Happens all the time, and it's the kind of thing that needs to be stopped first. Little things first, then onto bombs. Or maybe all at the same time, if people can keep up with the pace.

guido_49.png

I have a long, metal rod (hehe) that I carry with me in my pocket at all times. I've been through Disneyland security, airports, and even that one time I went to the White House in the 5th grade. Happens all the time, and it's the kind of thing that needs to be stopped first. Little things first, then onto bombs. Or maybe all at the same time, if people can keep up with the pace.

I'm not sure I want to know the answer, but why do you carry a long metal rod with you? :blink:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].