Guddurulz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes We Are. :o

Any problem Babe?

lol I'm not in t0 btw.

DV are just talking [cabbage] they can't back up bro, you can't find a single proof that t0 ever cheated. and why are you guys so scared to step into PvP, I mean as a DK junior clan ya'll shouldn't be. One of your high ranks ask me and lots of ex-tk members to join every single day, no name given cause I dont wanna ruin my firend's reputation. Common Bro, #tk, #se, #t0, anytime, welcome to chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeh, You cheat that's why I got K0'ed R0fl.

You thought you cheat and you will win?

But you lost, sadly.

P.S : The only reason you lost was you tried to CHEAT And Be Confident. Keep flaming DV.

No-one from T0 is flaming firstly. Secondly I don't know how many times I need to tell you this, but there was no set rule saying who attacked, and you have no proof that we even said you attack in our IRC so stop making excuses. And yes we lost, way to point that out again, without the multiclanners we would have destroyed you though. :mellow:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

But you lost, sadly.

P.S : The only reason you lost was you tried to CHEAT And Be Confident. Keep flaming DV.

No-one from T0 is flaming firstly. Secondly I don't know how many times I need to tell you this, but there was no set rule saying who attacked, and you have no proof that we even said you attack in our IRC so stop making excuses. And yes we lost, way to point that out again, without the multiclanners we would have destroyed you though. :mellow:

Jack is right no one from t0 flamed and dv wont flame t0 too .....it doesnt make a big difference if u rushed us actually. Regarding multiclanners so ur saying 3 multiclanners make a difference like 3 multiclanners is the reason t0 got defeated? I am just asking for general knowledge no flame intended.

ss-1-1.jpg

Yes We Are. :o

Any problem Babe?

lol I'm not in t0 btw.

DV are just talking [cabbage] they can't back up bro, you can't find a single proof that t0 ever cheated. and why are you guys so scared to step into PvP, I mean as a DK junior clan ya'll shouldn't be. One of your high ranks ask me and lots of ex-tk members to join every single day, no name given cause I dont wanna ruin my firend's reputation. Common Bro, #tk, #se, #t0, anytime, welcome to chat.

why are you trolling/flaming? not even t0 are flaming...stay off this topic please

champ.gif

Ok, Check Thehitman234 signature on tip.it forums, I think he put Divine vindicators ml : 68 after DV mems left Silent ember which was the day before christmas i think, anyways,

Now our ml is 69. Its been a week now after the christmas. So, I dont think it was a mass recruit, but yes we did get 4-5 people who were recruited to dv before christmas.

Just stating the facts tbh.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

Ok, Check Thehitman234 signature on tip.it forums, I think he put Divine vindicators ml : 68 after DV mems left Silent ember which was the day before christmas i think, anyways,

Now our ml is 69. Its been a week now after the christmas. So, I dont think it was a mass recruit, but yes we did get 4-5 people who were recruited to dv before christmas.

yo shutai check this out before u talk [cabbage] about dv k thanks bai.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

LOL I don't talk [cabbage], I talk facts, thank you very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who says cheaters never prosper? They certainly haven't seen [DV] in action." xD

tbh who wouldn't mass recruit to get more opts? <3

tbh who wouldn't have 16 trial members on their member list right b4 a rivalry war?

tbh who wouldn't have gotten some multis in their ML since TWR officials don't even care?

tbh who wouldn't do anything they can to win against their rivalry? xP

Enough said Broski, read it and make your own judgment about this war.

I know you are trying to defend t0 but most of your facts are wrong? can you tell me about this pl0x? and also when you have your facts wrong thats not called a back up, its called talking random like pete n00b does.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

But you lost, sadly.

Jack is right no one from t0 flamed and dv wont flame t0 too .....it doesnt make a big difference if u rushed us actually. Regarding multiclanners so ur saying 3 multiclanners make a difference like 3 multiclanners is the reason t0 got defeated? I am just asking for general knowledge no flame intended.

In all honesty Guddurulz, I know you're in the clan so this will make you disagree but there was more than just 3 multi-clanners. Nearly most of those people we were warring was coming from a scapewide of clans. :-/

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

There were more than 3, and lets be honest it could have changed the outcome if we didn't have the DC's also. But what is done is done, enjoy your win. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

But some of ur facts are wrong? can u tell me about that pl0x?

Lets start with the multi-clanners :/ am I wrong?

Admit you got multis and you guys did break some rules, that's all I'm trying to get out here, once that's done, I'll be happy to stop posting on this topic, and we'll all be good again.

lol shutai

gf again dv

tbh this is really funny

yea our dc'es kinda killed us but hey it was funny hearing eric raging wasnt it?

i was laughing my [wagon] off!

enjoy ur victory dv weil get ya next time

kristn.png

Admit you got multis and you guys did break some rules, that's all I'm trying to get out here, once that's done, I'll be happy to stop posting on this topic, and we'll all be good again.

I admit that we got some multis out of 69ppl lol... and T0 and DV both broke rules, btw There was no rule between t0 and dv about no multiclanning, so u can shut ur mouth up tbh. and as i state some of ur facts are right but most of ur facts are WRONG

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

k first of all, i'm not a DV lover nor i hate t0 but some people gotta stop talking (cabbage) in here lol. Pretty much in all wars there is at least 1 dc and not many people bring that up to forums. Wether t0 had 1, 2 or 5 or even 10 disconnects it wouldn't have mattered, in the end Dv was the best clan and that's why they won. If someone has a problem with Dv bringing multi-clanners, why not meet up in the middle, take a pic of their opts and look some of them really fast to see if they're really multis?? What's funny is that the people who keep kinda "flame baiting" or "trolling" are in neither clan....if your clan did not participated and the deafeated clan accepted the outcome why bother to come here and start a battle?? Anyways....gf Dv and better luck next time t0, would love to see this match again; and hopefully you pick a better world as well. And btw, i'm a Dv hater as well, they won't accept a matched war with Lth even though they outlevel us, they want the extra men advantage but i won't post about it in this forum cause its not the right place. "Be the change that you want to see in the world"- Mohandas Ghandi

DV vs. T0 :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

I admit that we got some multis out of 69ppl lol... and T0 and DV both broke rules, btw There was no rule between t0 and dv about no multiclanning, so u can shut ur mouth up tbh. and as i state some of ur facts are right but most of ur fights are WRONG

There we go bro! Now we are getting some facts out.

Now this has been confirmed By DV's leader Ray:

"I admit that we got some multis out of 69ppl lol... " --- RAY0608

Okay, now I can stop posting on this topic, ya'll have a good day. ily DV <3

In all honesty, I'm not making this up, we had 4 DC's which pretty much cost us the fight; the war world was pretty [cabbage].

Aye. Legendz warred on this world and we had a high number of dc's aswell, we are changing our homeworld due to this now.

2uhxug9.jpg

I admit that we got some multis out of 69ppl lol... and T0 and DV both broke rules, btw There was no rule between t0 and dv about no multiclanning, so u can shut ur mouth up tbh. and as i state some of ur facts are right but most of ur fights are WRONG

There we go bro! Now we are getting some facts out.

Now this has been confirmed By DV's leader Ray:

"I admit that we got some multis out of 69ppl lol... " --- RAY0608

Okay, now I can stop posting on this topic, ya'll have a good day. ily DV <3

I'm suprised, one of your old clans had plenty of multi clanners, you didn't seem to mind then. Why the sudden change? :blink:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

yo dv i love how u lost 2 fa one day after the war. Much respect bros:D 69 ml yesterday 67 today- Cant wait to see what a few more days bring.

I deleted them just now abt 5 mins ago u know y? coz they were pimping for someone you know wat i mean :thumbup:

ss-1-1.jpg