69 Agility

RandomKnight

Today, or tonight rather, I completed my second to last quest after weeks and weeks of skilling. Now my only remaining quest is "Within the light". The range and woodcutting requirements are nearing completion, so I joyfully switched over to agility to gain the 5 levels i still needed (after all, none of the skills so far have caused me any problems until 70+).

That's where I ran into a serious problem; the xp gain was slower than any skills ive trained so far (including farming...however the heck that works...). It seems like it will take me another few months just for 64-69 agility. This seems odd considering every other skill Ive done have taken far less time to train around the same level.

Theres a good chance im just unaware of the best way of training the skill, which is why im asking if anyone might have any suggestions on what to do.

Thanks in advance, aru.

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Personally I used the Wildy Agility Course from 60-70, a friend says its about 40000xp/hr

Here's a decent guide to glance at.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Agility_training

I second using the Wilderness Agility Course. I also used it from 60-70 and it was quite more fun than any other skill for me.

Good luck getting the quest cape!

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Personally I used the Wildy Agility Course from 60-70, a friend says its about 40000xp/hr

Here's a decent guide to glance at.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Agility_training

I second using the Wilderness Agility Course. I also used it from 60-70 and it was quite more fun than any other skill for me.

Good luck getting the quest cape!

It really doesn't take too long to 69, maybe a few hours at the wildy course and you should have the lvls you need. Out of curiosity what are you doing right now to train?

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

honestly i used the werewolf course from 60 all the way to 72. Perhaps not the best method but it worked for me. :rolleyes:

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

honestly i used the werewolf course from 60 all the way to 72. Perhaps not the best method but it worked for me. :rolleyes:

I used it from 65-72 and I think it worked very well... Better than having to run from those $%# revenants :P

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Like a few mentioned, do the Wildy Course.

You can play for say 3 hours a day and I guarantee that you'll level up each day. Remember to find a populated world due to the Revs, if you're lucky you can gang with some of them to pile the Rev.

It's pretty fast exp.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Im doing the wilderness course...but the 400 laps or so needed to get to 69 are not going as quickly as you guys seem to say. I seem to get maybe 10k a hour instead of 40k, aru

Also...the quest trainings taken much longer than it should, so i no longer space it out to "a level epr day". Im trainign nonstop till 69, so it doesnt seem like such "easy and fast xp".

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Im doing the wilderness course...but the 400 laps or so needed to get to 69 are not going as quickly as you guys seem to say. I seem to get maybe 10k a hour instead of 40k, aru

Also...the quest trainings taken much longer than it should, so i no longer space it out to "a level epr day". Im trainign nonstop till 69, so it doesnt seem like such "easy and fast xp".

Are you sure? Each lap is over 500xp, so you're saying you're only running 20 laps per hour. The course isn't that big at all, there's no way it should take like 3 minutes to complete a lap. It shouldn't even take one minute. How's your focus? Are you standing around a lot?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Are you sure? Each lap is over 500xp, so you're saying you're only running 20 laps per hour. The course isn't that big at all, there's no way it should take like 3 minutes to complete a lap. It shouldn't even take one minute. How's your focus? Are you standing around a lot?

nope, im going as fast as i can, aru

The laps usually take around 40 seconds, logn as i dotn fail.

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

So at that pace, you should be able to do a maximum of 90 laps granted you don't fail at all. I'd still estimate at least 60-70 laps per hour, which is 34-40k xp/hr.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

So at that pace, you should be able to do a maximum of 90 laps granted you don't fail at all. I'd still estimate at least 60-70 laps per hour, which is 34-40k xp/hr.

which is still extreamly slow for someone with little time to space out training, aru

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

which is still extreamly slow for someone with little time to space out training, aru

You won't get too much faster at your levels. Agility's just a slower skill to train period, but it's a lot faster than the 10k you stated you were getting.

You won't get too much faster at your levels. Agility's just a slower skill to train period, but it's a lot faster than the 10k you stated you were getting.

I was told by 10+ people that i should use while guthix sleeps xp on fletching and smithing isntead of agility, because agility was alot faster....im gettign sick and tired of all these freakign people giving me false info and making my goal 30x harder to achieve, aru

Well anyway, thanks for the info i guess...

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

I was told by 10+ people that i should use while guthix sleeps xp on fletching and smithing isntead of agility, because agility was alot faster....im gettign sick and tired of all these freakign people giving me false info and making my goal 30x harder to achieve, aru

Fletching's very quick to level up, so that was horrible information, and smithing just takes some money to be fast.

Fletching's very quick to level up, so that was horrible information, and smithing just takes some money to be fast.

yeah well, to little to late, aru..

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

If you question someone's advice, don't take it, and as Vulxai said, fletching is extremely easy to level and smith is fast too (Gold ore), personally I would have not have had a doubt about using it on smithing and agility

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

If you question someone's advice, don't take it, and as Vulxai said, fletching is extremely easy to level and smith is fast too (Gold ore), personally I would have not have had a doubt about using it on smithing and agility

I didn't question anyones advice o.o.

I was given advice by 10+ people, followed it, and later found it to be dead wong, aru -.-

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

I was given advice by 10+ people, followed it, and later found it to be dead wong, aru -.-

There must have been some kind of doubt in your mind, telling you that something wasn't right, if not, oh well

What kind of people gave you that advice? Tbh, it was absolutely horrible advice from those 10+ people, unless they know something that I don't about fletching *points to cape*

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

There must have been some kind of doubt in your mind, telling you that something wasn't right, if not, oh well

What kind of people gave you that advice? Tbh, it was absolutely horrible advice from those 10+ people, unless they know something that I don't about fletching *points to cape*

Yes, there must have been a doubt in my mind! For it is impossible for one to take advice without doubting that its true!

Seriously...think about what your implying their and reword it so that it doesnt sound like nonsense, aru

Anyway, they were obviously people I wont be askign for advice in the future.

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Yes, there must have been a doubt in my mind! For it is impossible for one to take advice without doubting that its true!

Seriously...think about what your implying their and reword it so that it doesnt sound like nonsense, aru

If I tell you that you can jump out of a plane 1000 feet in the air without a parachute and live, you would seriously just jump out and not think about it?

EDIT: haha at least you know who not to take advice from now

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

If you need advice, just always come here, that way you'll get more variety of players giving you their experience which would help a lot than players in-game who'd probably intentionally give you the wrong advice because they take joy out of pointing players in the wrong direction, usually people who have no life and really need to get out more, but the tip.it boards are usually pretty good at answering questions correctly.

If you need advice, just always come here, that way you'll get more variety of players giving you their experience which would help a lot than players in-game who'd probably intentionally give you the wrong advice because they take joy out of pointing players in the wrong direction, usually people who have no life and really need to get out more, but the tip.it boards are usually pretty good at answering questions correctly.

Was gunna say that, but I'm more afraid she's gunna rip my head off now :ohnoes:

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png