Dungeoneering

archimage_a

No, you need to swallow and burn the metal, Mather!

=b

Don't think that's how it works in Dungeoneering though...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Kemios-

(Nope)

The golem seems unnaffected, and you notice large spikes on it's feet.

Nexaduro-

(Less actions please)

You build a second golem, and form another room. +.2 construction.

Jen-

You heal your wrist. +.1 healing. The man continues to put distance between the two of you, despite being hit in the thigh by an arrow. +.1 archery. You aren't close enough for a direct attack anymore, and the man continues throwing kunai at you. One hits you in the knee.

Hakon-

That isn't allomancy. Allomancy deals with the manipulation/temporary creation of metals.

2Xeo5.png

Jen retreats as well, so that they are at a distance good for an arrow but hopefully not for a throwing weapon. She fires using her armor piercing arrows, and uses her various magicks in their various attacks to hit the man (like vines and ice shards and freezing and wind gusts).

She asks her ice wisp to block the Kunai flying at her, and attempts to heal her knee.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

If the furnace isn't built, I build it. I then attempt to create a permanent flame inside. I begin experimenting to see what temperature is needed to make wine bottles, and try to make the furnace heat go to the correct temperature.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kemios-

You fail, surprisingly. (4 rolls)

Jen-

You get a lucky shot and hit the person square in the chest. As you do this, he throws a kunai which embeds itself in your shoulder, before he falls to his knees. The ice wisp still cannot get up. +.2 archery.

Nexaduro-

You create a rough furnace. +.2 fire.

Hakon-

You fail.

2Xeo5.png

Jen ignores the various implements in her body for now (since they should stop blood flow for a few minutes at least) before going to the rival and slitting his throat with her ice dagger, being careful incase he keeps moving. If he looks like he has a chance of damaging her, she just fires several more shots into his chest.

Then she loots his body for stuff (cool katana?), before attempting to heal herself.

"VICTORY IS MINE!" (Tough fight. Where did he learn to block all that magic so easily, I wonder.)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I continue trying to fine-tune the furnace, if it isn't already the right temperature for glass making. I then make a number of wine bottles from sand gained by geomancy, which I fill with wine via alchemy.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kemios-

There is a small doorway near the knee region, but it will have to be broken into. (3)

Jen-

As you approach the man, there seems to be an unnantural breeze in the air. You look away for a second, and when you look back, the man has gone, and in his place sits a small stone block covered with etched glyphs.

Grim-

It appears to be a small village.

Hakon-

You create a small insect like construct which steals life force, but it does not store it. +.2 construction.

Nexaduro-

The furnace is finished. You create several bottles of wine. +.2 alchemy.

2Xeo5.png

Jen heals herself, and heals her wisp. If this is successful, then she carefully approaches the small stone (with various protections like eye goggles and such) and reads the glyphs.

Nexaduro goes off towards Ikana with some of the wine bottles, going around and asking what he should price them at. He also looks at the prices for various items in taverns/pubs/bars/inns there, as well as the average cost of a night's stay.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Jen-

You do not understand the glyphs.

Grim-

They don't appear to understand you, and are rather afraid of you.

Kemios-

You smash through the door, and appear to be inside the golem. +.1 sound.

Hakon-

You create a few more of them, but fail to link them to a crystal. +.2 construction.

Nexaduro-

The taverns around there seem to charge around 50 gold for a bottle of wine, and 100 to stay.

2Xeo5.png

(Jen is all healed, right?)

Jen examines the stone for magical energy. Then she attempts to summon cobblestone crabs and sends them to hide next to major roads to abduct lone travellers.

Nexaduro checks the prices for ale and beer, then goes around asking the townsfolk if any of them would be interested in mining, hunting, glassmaking, farming, serving, or bartending work. He tells everyone he meats about his Inn, which will soon be open for business, and asks what they would like to see there. He puts up a few fliers advertising the Inn.

If this is too many actions, can you make it take more than one turn?

RIP Dawngate ;-;