• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Kemios-

You appear to be in the golems knee. considering it is several stories tall, and shows signs of rearranging the inside rooms recently, there is nothing nearby to stop it. There is a set of stairs across the room. (2)

Grim-

They have no idea what gold coins are. You continue east for some time, and get completely lost in the blizzard.

Jen-

The stone appears to have some magical energy, though you cannot tell what. You summon some crabs, but note that they are far too small to actually fight anything.

Nexaduro-

Same as wine. The townsfolk do not appear to be interested in working for anybody, but some of them aknowledge the tavern.

Hakon-

The task is far too fiddly, and you end up destroying most of the spiders. The ones you do not destroy do not appear to be any different.

(I assume you mean Kemios.)

You see the huge golem in the distance.

2Xeo5.png

Jen pockets the stone for now, and attempts to create several bear traps in the forest. She goes to the wild vine that she created before (obviously staying a good distance away) and looks to see if there are any animals that the vine killed. If there are, then she carefully draws them to her using void magic and aeromancy in conjunction (like gravity and wind).

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Grim attempts to do a spell to erect a barrier of cold fire around him (that lets air in moderately) to protect him from the wind. He then attempts to find north with geomancy and continue east.

LNYvk.png

Nexaduro goes to the stone sign he made earlier and changes it to say:

Terrasten Inn now open!

Rooms are currently under construction.

A meal is 50 gold pieces

Drinks are 30 gold pieces

Workers needed - farmers, hunters/huntresses, miners, waiters/waitresses, glassmaker, bartender.

Purchasing food & furniture, contact management for details.

Immediate payment not needed/willing to accept a small, temporary, painless lifedrain as payment.

He goes back to the Inn and stations the golems on either side of the door, they are not to attack anyone.

Edited by Nexaduro

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hakon-

The spiders are unable to pierce the golems iron exterior, and are shaken free while it is moving.

Jen-

You create a bear trap. The vine appears to have devoured the entirety of whatever it killed, if anything.

Kemios-

You find nothing that might be used to stop the golem. There are several clockwork-like golems in alcoves in the walls, and the door to the next room appears to be closed.

Grim-

You determine north, and continue east. The blizzard continues to grow in power, to almost unbearable ferocity.

Nexaduro-

People aknowledge the sign, but are rather horrified at the prospect of a life drain. A few people arrive at the tavern and sit down.

2Xeo5.png

Jen sets up various traps of hers, adding a new gravity trap which snares an animal using...well gravity.

Then she heads to Nex's tavern for a drink, asking for what kinds of meals they have. She looks around for any magi that might be about, so she can ask about her stone.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

(Last roll)

Grim-

You continue into the blizzard, which has literally become unbearable. Your shield is smashed.

Hakon-

It's armour is it's entire body. It is made entierly of iron and the ticks cannot pierce it.

Jen-

You fail to create a gravity trap.

Kemios-

They look fairly rusty, but show signs of recent movement.

2Xeo5.png

I would have to do several rituals to do that (one to open a pit under it and the next to melt it with abyssal fire or something like it) Anyways I am exploring farther north! (I do not just want to find a way into the shapers land more easily)

LNYvk.png

Meh, why do people hate the prospect of a simple life drain?

It's not like I'm kidnapping children... Come to think of it... Jen, STAY OUT OF MY BAR.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Meh, why do people hate the prospect of a simple life drain?

It's not like I'm kidnapping children... Come to think of it... Jen, STAY OUT OF MY BAR.

Discrimination against women! AND WITCHES!

I can always kidnap people on the way to the bar, but my main purpose was to find an ivory mage. Maybe I have to do the kidnapping myself, rather than send my crabs to fail at it.

Jen, I'm afraid I'll have to organize a witch hunt if you start messing with my clientele.

And it looks like the life drain for a drink idea won't work. Gotta find another, morally acceptable source of life energy for my crystals. Maybe Earthsage could help me, but I don't think rumors about the bartender dealing with necromancers will be good for business. Perhaps I can create an artificial life source... Or perhaps use some sort of Divine or Healing Magic... Perhaps draw upon natural energy...

I know, I can hunt with special quartz arrows that can store the lifeforce of the animals that I hunt for food! It's brilliant!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Or you could just be a bartender with an abduction/kidnapping job on the side. Infact, tell you what. I can abduct people, sell them to you, you steal their life force, and give me the bones.

Anyways, I've been target of many witch hunts over the years. (weeks) There are basically two sources of people you can get these from. Various settlements around the place, and Caster. If you get them from the various settlements, it'll end up just like Exile, and I'll have ten or twenty sets of nice bones for use. If you get it from Caster, they'll probaly destroy the entire area as well. Remember that I'm already being hunted, so it's not much of a change.

Jen, this is a simple, honest business. I need no scandals. I'll work out how to make the life drain thing work correctly, but I'm not using people without their consent.

And Grim, what was that about an altar of life? Mind filling me in on the details, if not the location?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Jen, this is a simple, honest business. I need no scandals. I'll work out how to make the life drain thing work correctly, but I'm not using people without their consent.

And Grim, what was that about an altar of life? Mind filling me in on the details, if not the location?

Balderdash! What's the use of a simple business if you can't exploit it for your own gain?

I will try to look for another decent source of bones, but if I can't find that, then let the hunt begin!