Dungeoneering

archimage_a

When in the altar (it is an area but I do not think it wise to tell people as it gives me an advantage) life crystals/shards/whatever slowly fill up so you could simply bring uncharged crystals and do some training there.

EDIT: The only people I would be willing to trade the location to are retech and icu. Retech for once jen reaches a high level of void magic teaching me it and icu for caladburn.

LNYvk.png

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

nex, there is no way in hell id be stupid enough to give the game away that im a necromancer. if anybody sees me doing that kind of stuff, i kill them. so you dont ahve any worries. hell, if you let me, i can bind some skeletons, make em look like people, and as long as they arent atacked, you should be fine. also.. DAMNIT! i hate having to go for roadtrips!!!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

When in the altar (it is an area but I do not think it wise to tell people as it gives me an advantage) life crystals/shards/whatever slowly fill up so you could simply bring uncharged crystals and do some training there.

EDIT: The only people I would be willing to trade the location to are retech and icu. Retech for once jen reaches a high level of void magic teaching me it and icu for caladburn.

You can't learn magic through observation. And as for Caladburn, hah.

2Xeo5.png

But Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiim, I want life shards :(

I'd do anything!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

nex. i could send my skeletons to look for it. and i do remember that it is a large clearing, with a huge tree within it... im sure that there aint many places with the same desc.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

But Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiim, I want life shards :(

I'd do anything!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanything?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Meh. The search shall begin.

If I ever find it, Grim, It will be kept a secret. And I won't be able to go looking for a while anyways, due to the fact that I have a bar to tend to. Besides, can't you sell me the shards?

:)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

What's your idea, Kemios?

And do I even want to hear yours, Jen?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well I would have to actually get back to it after exploring the frozen north. (@Ross what do you expect I have plans for a sword that would be much more powerful than caladburn but I do not have the components or the levels to make it)

LNYvk.png

nex. ill watch the bar for you. or my skeletons will. i just need to sue that life crystal you have. and practise my illusion magics. wish i had mde it back earlier.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Your skeletons will STAY OUT OF MY BAR. Along with Jen.

And is Divine Magic, involving God/The Gods possible, Ross?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

nex... oh fine. will you allow me to be a bar tender? i need to practise my necro magiks tho, so ill send my skeletons with you.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Now to make faulty signs to confuse the travellers and get them to wander into the forest. :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Meh, I suppose you can be bartender when I'm gone, if I don't get an NPC bartender. By the way, where do you live in the game anyways? My Inn would probably make better accomodations, though less practical for practicing Necromancy...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

im only gonna practise it by keeping hot headed drunks from starting a brawl. hell, i can practise transmog while i do, and i can summon some skeles, and give emto you. they may come in handy.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Sure the requirements that I set are level 10-20 smithing level 10-20 smelting level 30-40 force magic and level 40-50 fire magic as well as the bars of mystril and possibly several diamonds/ a high healing magic level. Basically what I would do is construct a mystril sword with a modified hilt the hilt would have a large number of highly compressed force crystals and either fire crystals or some type of gem enchanted with fire (the same would go with extra force crystals) and many healing crystals all encased in mystril(hopefully) I would probably have to do several rituals that would allow me to fire off waves of very very hot fire mixed with a amplified slash using force magic with the sword. Using the force crystals that were harnessed differently (as well as healing crystals and probably a healing ritual) I would give the sword the ability to amplify my movement to allow me to perform hypersonic combat. The healing crystals would be used to heal the damage such combat would do to me. I would probably also need life spheres as a power source.

LNYvk.png

Now to make faulty signs to confuse the travellers and get them to wander into the forest. :D

Now to put wards on the road to prevent travelers from straying...

Do you want all of Ikana, not to mention Paul, against you?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well there is a reason why I haven't been abducting people near Ikana, right? Besides, who could notice a few drunks get lost every once in a while? :D

Sure the requirements that I set are level 10-20 smithing level 10-20 smelting level 30-40 force magic and level 40-50 fire magic as well as the bars of mystril and possibly several diamonds/ a high healing magic level. Basically what I would do is construct a mystril sword with a modified hilt the hilt would have a large number of highly compressed force crystals and either fire crystals or some type of gem enchanted with fire (the same would go with extra force crystals) and many healing crystals all encased in mystril(hopefully) I would probably have to do several rituals that would allow me to fire off waves of very very hot fire mixed with a amplified slash using force magic with the sword. Using the force crystals that were harnessed differently (as well as healing crystals and probably a healing ritual) I would give the sword the ability to amplify my movement to allow me to perform hypersonic combat. The healing crystals would be used to heal the damage such combat would do to me. I would probably also need life spheres as a power source.

Uuuh, well, you can't just throw a crapton of random gems into an item and then hope it gains all of the abilities.

If you were to make such a weapon, I'd need to create some kind of quest you need to embark on to make it, as well.

2Xeo5.png

Well there is a reason why I haven't been abducting people near Ikana, right? Besides, who could notice a few drunks get lost every once in a while? :D

Lost and then deboned?

EDIT: @Ross I would have to do several rituals (as part of the plan) to harness the power of the combined gems (Though were my levels off by much? [the ones that I suggested would be needed?])

LNYvk.png

hoi ross. i keep asking, but was there any ability in the sword at all? other than its ability to kill things, acourse. iim not asking specifics, just a yes, or a no.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Their families, friends, neighbors, and quite possibly Caster (providing it isn't destroyed by the golem... you might want to wait a bit before deactivating it, Kemios).

What is your idea anyways Kemios?

Earthsage... I do not approve of you practicing Necromancy and Transmogrification on my patrons. And you didn't say what your current abode is.

RIP Dawngate ;-;