Dungeoneering

archimage_a

A dark blot appears in the beginning dungeon. It slowly grows larger, and solidifies into a person. This figure is wrapped in a dull black cloak, but what you can make out a pale face that doesn't look quite human for some reason, its a bit too pale, or the eyes are a too deep gray. The man has raven black hair, but beyond that he is covered in darkness.

He has faced death and returned to tell the tale - Or rather death thought the fish he caught was too small and threw it back.

He does have a past beyond that, but whatever it is, he's not telling.

He is known as Atrum Pondero, although that is only an alias. I would have used shadow, but Umbra already took it.

Atrum has a Saxe Knife

If anyone has an objection please tell me and I'll edit this post Thanks!

I don't expect to be on much,

-E

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

-Rocco

You research the room, and finds exactly what Mather found: a plain room with a doorway guarded by a golem, an exit to the previous room, and the golem itself.

-Hakon

The statue is rather ordinary by golem standards. When you look up at its eyes, you have a strange feeling that it is glaring at you.

-Nex

You find a quaint little spot in the forest, beside a bubbling brook. As you begin working to create a clearing, you hear a rustling in the trees around you, moving closer.

-Igos

There are far many to count, and they begin stampeding in after the gates open. They find a large area in the middle of the town, and create an expansive tent city there. Your citizens try to go about their lives, avoiding the area.

-Atrum

You awaken in the starting dungeon, a large room with several tall columns. There are the corpses of several decaying dogs ahead, killed by past adventurers (you can choose to go through the dungeon, which probaly will have changed, or you can go ahead out of it.)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Igos goes up to some of the Ikana stoneworkers and asks them how much adding another quarter (extension) to the city would cost. Just walls.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Ok, Ezra is playing on the same computer as me because he is currently over for a visit. I don't want to keep logging in and out, so do you mind if I post both our actions?

Nexaduro - Nexaduro looks towards the noise, and calls: "Be you friend or be you foe? Tell me now or I'll never know."

Hehehe

Atrum - Atrum Pondero starts moving towards Nexaduro's clearing. When he gets there, he calls out:

Nexaduro - Nevermind, he is horrible at rhyming, I'm not writing it down.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That will be fine Nex. I try to do an action every five minutes, so people know my timing.

-Hakon

Now that you look closely, and at a different angle, the eyes seem to be looking far into the distance, at the wall.

-Kemios

You are blasted off your feet by a force from the statue, sending you flying into the wall.

-Igos

The Ikanans ask how fast you want it completed. They tell you that they could do it within a week, but that they would need to be adequately compensated for doing so much work.

-Nex

Jen steps into the clearing, her flowing icy robes freezing the nearby flora and fauna that come near her. Her skin seems pale and ghostly, life ebbing away. She unfreezes them and sends them on their way.

"Nex, I need your help. I've done too many wrongs in this world, and the gods have destined that I go into the next. Unfortunately, to atone for my crimes, I have turned myself into a spirit and I cannot wound another. I need to travel through the underworld safely to reach the land of the gods, and I need you and any of your companions to assist me. Will you help?"

-Atrum

You arrive when a mysterious stranger steps into the clearing. The air suddenly becomes chilly.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I havn't missed the session? Sweet.

Kirby asks if theres anyway out of this damn place.

I am doing one more roll (this action), before I have to go to my concert, but I have absolutely no clue what storyline you're in. Please wait for Ross to take over, so that he can continue that.

Guest Mrmegakirby

I havn't missed the session? Sweet.

Kirby asks if theres anyway out of this damn place.

I am doing one more roll (this action), before I have to go to my concert, but I have absolutely no clue what storyline you're in. Please wait for Ross to take over, so that he can continue that.

Alright, will do.

Nexaduro - "Fine, Jen. I will assist you."

Atrum - "I'll come too! I want revenge on whoever didn't let me die."

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(Time is coming for my concert, so this will be the last roll for me. Not sure if Ross is taking over. Oh, and there was no exp gain)

-Hakon

Using your expert eye, you deduce that the part of the wall the golem is looking at...is exactly the same as the rest of the wall. Unfortunately, your message is blocked by the fact that Jen is a spirit, meaning the only way to help is to contact Nex and get him to take you for the first trip.

-Kemios

You sit down, and gets your clothing and your wings dusty.

-Nex and Atrum

Jen leads the two of you on a long trek, full of twist and turns, through brambles and thickets of poisonous shrubbery. Surprisingly, you remain unhurt and you seem to remember the way here and back quite clearly, though it's hard to describe in words. Several beasts assail you on the way, but are quickly dissuaded by Jen.

You end up in a clearing, an arch way "hovering" over the entrance. On the keystone is an eroded inscription. You barely make out the last words: Ab-n-on al- -op-, y- w-o -n-er -ere. In the clearing is menacing looking well, with a chain leading into the Abyss.

"I must depart for now, to prepare myself for the rest of the journey. Please come back when I summon you again, with help."

Nexaduro - "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. Meh, what's hope?"

Atrum - "Cheerful."

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Igos asks how much the stoneworkers would require in order to build it that fast.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Gah. Retech, you could have warned me you were going to have to go...

Okay then, whatever, lets go.

Kirby-

There should be a link on the thread.

Nex & Atrum-

You're going to have to postpone that for now, sorry.

Just do what you wanted to do before.

Igos-

"As long as it gets these damned Casterians out of our hair, 2000 gold."

Hakon-

You hammer at the metal, but don't find anything.

2Xeo5.png

On my first post, I did warn you that I was going to go. :P

Igos agrees, and pays them 2000g from the town coffers. He asks how long it will take (an Irl day?). After this he goes to the tent-city and begins to look around, talking to the refugees.

TUBULAR BELLS!